The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

5 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I haven't voiced my opinion on either. Simply want to hear why we should go Rags.

look back at page 49.

also, rags then said he only voted teude and ltbf to see who would jump on the train.

WHAAAAT!!??

I dont believe that

On 6/10/2018 at 1:15 AM, Ragnarok said:

If you need an explanation, I was already planning on voting james before I went teude.  I just wanted to see if anyone would hop on either lynch to try and move things away from him if they thought they could get movement and save him.

This actually seems like a pretty town move.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Because I'm waiting to hear the reasoning on them. Thought that was fairly obvious based on my comment asking to hear the reasoning on Rags. 

giphy.gif

So you want to hear what other people think about some guys.... THEN you’ll say what you think?

Nice. Usually people who just follow someone else’s read aren’t so blatant about it. 

Did you have a N1 scum read this game?

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Town doesnt have an exclusive right to dumb moves.

Not at all. But town is far more likely to make a stupid move like that than mafia. Most folks are pretty timid when playing as mafia. And sticking out like that is far more civ-like than mafia-like.

3 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

This actually seems like a pretty town move.

i know. thats what i was doing with ltbf. i even posted that fact in thread before james was lynched 

now that i think about it....................bcb made a comment that irks me now.

ima have to go back

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

So you want to hear what other people think about some guys.... THEN you’ll say what you think?

Nice. Usually people who just follow someone else’s read aren’t so blatant about it. 

Did you have a N1 scum read this game?

No. I literally just asked why people were thinking Rags is scum because I missed a lot. My N1 read was Woz. 

Just now, MathMan said:

i know. thats what i was doing with ltbf. i even posted that fact in thread before james was lynched 

now that i think about it....................bcb made a comment that irks me now.

ima have to go back

Yeah, I'm not real big on the Rags train that people are trying to start. It seems like he made a pretty towny move.

Archived