Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

2 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Quick confirmation from (I believe) @theuntouchable and @Malfatron

I think you both offered me idols at one point in this game? As you know, I declined them since you earned them. 

I was just curious if they were actual idols or fake idols in an attempt to embarrass me? Legit curious.

It was fake. I think I talked about it in my confessionals but it wasn’t to embarrass you but more to gauge where your head was at.

2 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Quick confirmation from (I believe) @theuntouchable and @Malfatron

I think you both offered me idols at one point in this game? As you know, I declined them since you earned them. 

I was just curious if they were actual idols or fake idols in an attempt to embarrass me? Legit curious.

mine was real 

i had a lot of emotions this game

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

7. I maintain the best 4 players overall were Myself, Malf, Pickle, Touch (No order). Would you agree or disagree

I disagree, if we're polling the room. My social game was rock solid, I basically saved myself from elimination about 10 different times and even won a few challenges (one was gifted to me, but I clean swept the Writes of Passage). 

I'm totally the best player. Ever.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I helped save ET more times than I voted him out and he hates me so I agree with whoever disagrees with ET.

YOU'RE DEAD TO ME! YOU ARE DEAD TO ME! DEAAAAAAD! DEAD TO ME!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

My apologies. I actually went back and did some research as I didn't remember this.

On July 11th Ted sent me a [spam] for "you, LBTF, BCB, and Me". This was when we were still with the Itty Bittys. I checked in once, put in my two cents on a Mission vs TyTy vote. I honestly thought "The Orca" in the chat was just LBTF being funny. @TedLavie can confirm this PM. The [spam] died out very shortly after that and I didn't think much of it after that point.

I confirm

5 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I know you're hurt that I didn't take you to the final, I can't apologize enough but at the end of the day going back on my final 2 deal with Malf would have been going against the type of game I played the whole time, i'll make it up to ya somehow. That said I'm here honestly answering questions for all of the people who were eliminated, good or bad.

The thing that bothers me the most is that you and I hadn’t discussed final 2 but I walked into this assuming you and I were one of the closest 2. and admittedly I wasn’t planning on taking you to the final 2 if I won the comp because of the comment you made in regards to the ET vote. as soon as we started truly talking, however, I would have followed through with taking you even if you didn’t end up tanking it. I was serious when I said that I would rather you didn’t because I wanted it to be an epic battle for both of us. 

You compared the scenario to last year when Bantle played and I pointed out that I was no Bantle. Which you agreed. I got caught up dealing with puke and by the time I could make it back to my phone, my time limit had passed. Your comment towards me on the ET vote made things very clear and I should have listened to my gut and got rid of you then. 

That being said the theme of the game is outwit, outlast and outplay. You beat me in each one of those aspects for sure but did not beat malf in any of them, IMO. I told you this when we were discussing what we would do about the final 2 and it still reigns true. Against me, you would have stood a chance. Your mantra of playing a completely honest game (which I would beg to differ on) has cost you the win, IMO. Malf played a better game overall than you. 

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

I disagree, if we're polling the room. My social game was rock solid, I basically saved myself from elimination about 10 different times and even won a few challenges (one was gifted to me, but I clean swept the Writes of Passage). 

I'm totally the best player. Ever.

Minus the social game (because I was better than everyone. I didn't need to be coy), this was my game in BB6.

The best player doesn't always win. It should have been you @ET80. We're definitely the best losers here though.

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

mine was real 

i had a lot of emotions this game

Old Naz would have taken that idol and ran with it. 

It crossed my mind for like two minutes when you told me my name was being brought up. But I didn't earn that thing. You did.

New Naz sucks.

• Like 2

ok here are my questions

@Hockey5djh, @Malfatron, again, congrats on getting to the final two - both of you deserve it. i’d appreciate it if you both answered all seven of these with full honesty!!

1. what was your big baller move?
  2. if you had your time again, what, if anything, would you do differently?
  3. out of the entire jury plus yourselves, who would you most like to be sitting next to right now and why?
  4. in theory, there is a time rewind to before ted’s eviction, ie, before jury. you are given full autonomy over every vote - what order do you evict everyone in? you can say you’d pow wow each other if that’s the truth
  5. how in to evicting me were you, did you even know it was coming, and were you a vote for me?
  6. in terms of “factors that got you to here”, give me a percentage weighting to your social game, your strategy, and luck
  7. and here’s the big one, and this is the most important one. convince me why the guy sitting next to you should win and not you

again if you can i’d really like if you answered all of them and answered truthfully,  because if i feel you’re lying i probably won’t vote for you then lmao?. good luck to both of you you both deserve it!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

ok here are my questions

@Hockey5djh, @Malfatron, again, congrats on getting to the final two - both of you deserve it. i’d appreciate it if you both answered all seven of these with full honesty!!

1. what was your big baller move?
  2. if you had your time again, what, if anything, would you do differently?
  3. out of the entire jury plus yourselves, who would you most like to be sitting next to right now and why?
  4. in theory, there is a time rewind to before ted’s eviction, ie, before jury. you are given full autonomy over every vote - what order do you evict everyone in? you can say you’d pow wow each other if that’s the truth
  5. how in to evicting me were you, did you even know it was coming, and were you a vote for me?
  6. in terms of “factors that got you to here”, give me a percentage weighting to your social game, your strategy, and luck
  7. and here’s the big one, and this is the most important one. convince me why the guy sitting next to you should win and not you

again if you can i’d really like if you answered all of them and answered truthfully,  because if i feel you’re lying i probably won’t vote for you then lmao?. good luck to both of you you both deserve it!!

Fantastic questions!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

and here’s the big one, and this is the most important one. convince me why the guy sitting next to you should win and not you

I like this question. Consider me asking it, too.