Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Just now, MathMan said:

@11sanchez11 remember that you have 78 points to disperse.

@HorizontoZenith if sanchez doesnt submit moves, can hockey?

Yes. 

@Hockey5djh, if there is fear of Sanchez not submitting his moves, you may submit moves to take over for him.  There will be a penalty for @11sanchez11 if he does not submit (penalty vote against him his next Tribal Council).  Sensual Centaurs will also suffer a penalty in the challenge, which will be 8% off their practice time (since Hockey didn't think he was going to play in the challenge, he did not practice as much).  Hockey, you will have 70 minutes (percent) to distribute between Balance, Offense and Defense. 

If neither Hockey nor Sanchez submit their moves, the penalty will be 13%, and I will randomly distribute the percentage between Offense, Balance and Defense for Sanchez. 

If we get all moves by 5 PM today, the challenge will take place today.  Otherwise, the challenge will take place sometime in the afternoon Monday. 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I feel like there are gonna be a lot of people falling off their posts. We might not last five rounds. ?

If people weren't falling off their posts, this challenge would last FOREVER.  I nearly went mad last season running this type of challenge because that's a LOT of rolling dice in Chatty, and Chatty likes to forcefully slow you down, too. 

Also, fun note, exactly four players from each tribe have submitted. 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

If people weren't falling off their posts, this challenge would last FOREVER.  I nearly went mad last season running this type of challenge because that's a LOT of rolling dice in Chatty, and Chatty likes to forcefully slow you down, too. 

Also, fun note, exactly four players from each tribe have submitted. 

I think that makes it more fun. Too bad this isn't a visual challenge.

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Yes. 

@Hockey5djh, if there is fear of Sanchez not submitting his moves, you may submit moves to take over for him.  There will be a penalty for @11sanchez11 if he does not submit (penalty vote against him his next Tribal Council).  Sensual Centaurs will also suffer a penalty in the challenge, which will be 8% off their practice time (since Hockey didn't think he was going to play in the challenge, he did not practice as much).  Hockey, you will have 70 minutes (percent) to distribute between Balance, Offense and Defense. 

If neither Hockey nor Sanchez submit their moves, the penalty will be 13%, and I will randomly distribute the percentage between Offense, Balance and Defense for Sanchez. 

If we get all moves by 5 PM today, the challenge will take place today.  Otherwise, the challenge will take place sometime in the afternoon Monday. 

do I not have until 11 pm cst?

relax

• Like 2

Tribe Smug will go first.  Their order:
Mission, ET, Mookie, Swoosh, Dwight, Shady.

Pickle Tickle Tribe will go second.  Their order:
Nazgul, Dome, TyTy, FJ, Bucs, LTBF

Centaurs will go first.  Their order:
Flux, Sanchez, Touch, jfin, Utley, Mathman

RCI will go second.  Their order:
Whicker, Ted, Ragnarok, iPwn, BCB, Gopher