Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Okay, whoever can help me edit all the tags in the sign-up post to remove Sira gets no game bonuses, but I will like their post of instructions on how to get rid of that.  I've struggled with the tagging thing all game, and it will not let me delete tags.  Very frustrating.  I can delete tags 1-27, but I cannot delete the last tag for some reason.  I have to go to the next line to delete a previous tag, but since there are no lines after Sira's name, I can't delete it. 

Couldn’t you just hit enter to create a new line then delete?

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Couldn’t you just hit enter to create a new line then delete?

No, it won't let me do anything after Sira's tag.  Not Space, not enter, not backspace, nothing.  Out of all the controversies and mistakes I've made and just complaints and everything that has gone wrong so far hosting this game, this is the most obnoxious thing.  

Jeff has HAD it with the tagging difficulties.  

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

This didn't work either.

rs_400x226-170413134013-Jeff_Probst.gif?

Damn. Works on chromebook

yeah the tags are so annoying to work with sometimes, like if you have to edit them in any way they act up

maybe @MathMan got the technique fine tuned?

malf how do you delete stubborn tags?

Edited by domepatrol91

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Damn. Works on chromebook

yeah the tags are so annoying to work with sometimes, like if you have to edit them in any way they act up

maybe @MathMan got the technique fine tuned?

malf how do you delete stubborn tags?

sometimes, i have to cut the text, and try again with a new post.

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

oh, you have to start on the line underneath when you start deleting

he couldn't even get a new line underneath. lol tags can be brutally obstinate. they've ruined many a writeups

17 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Out of all the controversies and mistakes I've made and just complaints and everything that has gone wrong so far hosting this game, this is the most obnoxious thing.  

FWIW i think you're doing great. I'm having a ton of fun.  Nothing has really "gone wrong" IMO

People might disagree with whatever you decide when you need to make a ruling, but that doesn't mean it's a mistake. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

he couldn't even get a new line underneath. lol tags can be brutally obstinate. they've ruined many a writeups

FWIW i think you're doing great. I'm having a ton of fun.  Nothing has really "gone wrong" IMO

People might disagree with whatever you decide when you need to make a ruling, but that doesn't mean it's a mistake. 

agreed @HorizontoZenith