Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

35 minutes ago, MathMan said:

does this mean we all get 78% to put our stats?

Correct.

@bucsfan333, once I solidify the rules after getting home, you will have to choose how to build your balance/offense/defense.  You will have until 11 PM Saturday to send this to me in a PM.

Sensual Centaurs, you have to decide someone to sit out.  Oh may discuss ONLY who to sit out.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

When is the hoops challenge due @HorizontoZenith? My BIL graduates form college tomorrow and we have festivities planned almost all day. Not to mention Father’s Day weekend, some people might have plans 

I hadn't thought of that.  I will extend the deadline to 11 PM Sunday night. 

• Like 1

No working with your tribe on this challenge.  Not in thread, not in PMs, not in Chatty.  This challenge is up to each individual participating.  Tribes that have someone sitting out can discuss who to sit out, but ABSOLUTELY ZERO STRATEGIZING WITH EACH OTHER ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE!!!

Jokes will receive punishments.  Serious attempts at strategizing together will receive harsher punishments!

Each tribe had a hoop, a ball and totem poles delivered to their tribe.  Want to know about those loopholes I mentioned?  Everybody  missed one.  If anybody had tried practicing with them (by PMing me that they want to practice), they would have received a bonus.  Nobody did.  Therefore, the bonuses are set.

Mathman won for his tribe 3 extra minutes of practice time.  Each player on Sensual Centaurs gets 3 extra percent.

Tribe Smug won a small bonus.  They got 2 extra minutes of practice.

TyTy gave a minus to Tribe Smug.  Tribe Smug loses both the bonus minutes they received.

For this challenge, tribes will line up against other tribes.  They will stand on balance beams in front of a hoop.  The object of the game is to score hoops, defend your opponent from scoring hoops, and to maintain your balance on your totem.  We will have five rounds per matchup.  The tribes with the most points or players still on their beam are safe.  The two with the least will face off against each other.  The loser of that matchup will go to Tribal Council.

BALANCE - 10%

OFFENSE - 10%

DEFENSE - 10%

Each player has 75% to add to these categories, with base percentages of 10%.  You may add as much or as little to each as you want.  The 75 minutes (percent) are in addition to the base percentages.

One by one, you will take a shot at your opponent's hoop.  Your chance will be the percent of your OFFENSE.  If you shoot what would be a successful attempt, your opponent has THEIR defense percent to block the shot.  Every player automatically defends, but with each defense, they have a chance at falling off their pole.  For example, if their balance was 80, they would have a 20 percent chance of falling off their totem pole.  If a player falls off, they will not be able to take shots, and they will not be able to defend successful shots.  

How it works is in Chatty, I will roll a 100-sided dice, and the roll will correspond to the percentage.

Tribes square off until two tribes are safe and two lose.  The two that lose play to determine who goes to Tribal.  

In case of confusion, this challenge is not LIVE until I get home tonight and have a chance to clear up any confusion.  Please ask all questions about this challenge IN THREAD as soon as you can, and I will answer the questions IN thread, then post an updated and official Challenge description.

Mock Example on Chatty

Deadline to Submit is 11 PM CST Sunday. 

@Hockey5djh will sit out for Sensual Centaurs. 

1. @MathMan
2. @EliteTexan80
3. @SovereignNazgul
4. @LetTheBallFly
5. @Famous Jameis
6. @gopherwrestler
7. @MookieMonster
8. @bcb1213
9. @domepatrol91
10. @mission27
11. @jfinley88
12. @Adrenaline_Flux
13. @TedLavie
14. @Gmen4ev
15. @Tyty
16. @theuntouchable
18. @Whicker
20. @Dwight_Schrute
21. @Ragnarok
22. @utley4568
23. @iPwn
24. @11sanchez11
26. @Shady Slim
27. @swoosh

Edited by HorizontoZenith

Okay, whoever can help me edit all the tags in the sign-up post to remove Sira gets no game bonuses, but I will like their post of instructions on how to get rid of that.  I've struggled with the tagging thing all game, and it will not let me delete tags.  Very frustrating.  I can delete tags 1-27, but I cannot delete the last tag for some reason.  I have to go to the next line to delete a previous tag, but since there are no lines after Sira's name, I can't delete it.