Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

...and there it goes. The joke. Right over your head. Should have expected as much, University of Phoenix.

your inability to recognize sarcasm and intent leaves me confused as to when and what you're joking about tbh. i honestly don't really know how to banter with you lol. we're on different wave lengths 

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

we're on different wave lengths 

Probably the truest thing you've said, ever. I'm sure you'll try to catch up - probably won't, but you'll give it the old University of Phoenix effort.

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Probably the truest thing you've said, ever. I'm sure you'll try to catch up - probably won't, but you'll give it the old University of Phoenix effort.

we can serve our separate audiences. you're like fin for folks that also enjoy the work of larry the cable guy and jeff dunham. lotta money to be made there. 

I can’t tell if jfin and ET are joking but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t about to turn on my tribes chief and give him a mouthful of sand in the name of fin... just to be safe 

Edited by domepatrol91
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I can’t tell if jfin and ET are joking but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t about to turn on my tribes chief and give him a mouthful of sand in the name of fin... just to be safe 

no worries man, i've communicated w/ my tribe that you'll be spared come merge time. don't get too close emotionally w/ the rest of your tribe though 

4 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

irrelevant in terms of not really contributing to the game or entering your tribe [spam]. 

you could've pulled a huge move. taken down somebody with a lot of power. you chose to eliminate somebody who also is barely contributing. this could've been the biggest move of the game so far, and you completely blew it. not mad, just disappointed my boy blew his big moment. 

Well I didn't actually think all of them were going to vote for me. I thought some would believe me that I was playing the idol because they could deduce in chatzzy that none of them won the idol challenge. 

Also lol at a huge move. No offense but there isn't a huge move to be made in the game.

I voted swoosh simply because I thought his absence would have the least impact on the Crew's future ability to win. And that's just because I haven't seen him post in the thread too much, if at all. 

I was gonna vote myself just in case everybody else did but again I thought at least one person would believe me or they would come up with a plan just in case.

50 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Well I didn't actually think all of them were going to vote for me. I thought some would believe me that I was playing the idol because they could deduce in chatzzy that none of them won the idol challenge. 

Also lol at a huge move. No offense but there isn't a huge move to be made in the game.

I voted swoosh simply because I thought his absence would have the least impact on the Crew's future ability to win. And that's just because I haven't seen him post in the thread too much, if at all. 

I was gonna vote myself just in case everybody else did but again I thought at least one person would believe me or they would come up with a plan just in case.

there are power moves you could've played. some would've 100% impacted the game. you're right nobody is a "huge move", but you could've definitely shook things up and got people interested in working with you. you voted for the most inactive fellow in game. you're not going to last much longer in the game obviously, you choose to not really participate. and when you do do something that could've been pretty impactful, you completely whiffed it. imo. 

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

This is why you fail at everything. You pick the wrong horse. 

31 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Jeff wrote a confessional based on his thoughts with the whole Sanchez thing. 

Speaking of confessionals, make sure to write some based on the subterfuge currently ongoing. 

1) that’s really not necessary

2) I had a confessionals private convo, and you abandoned me.