Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

10 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

1. then surely they told you the whole plan? i believe i told that to everyone about me voting FJ, just in case you played an idol. i didn't think you had an idol, i was just saying that to not break the promise. 
2. i have no idea where the other fin vote came from lol. if i knew i wouldn't be deceased. i assumed you convinced someone. i know where the nazgul vote came from, because it was something that happened late in the process when i wasn't online. not gonna blow his game up. 
3. from a moral stand point, yes no different. from the structural confines of the agreement that we had in place, i broke no promise. well i did. but i didn't mean too. 

1.  Maybe, maybe not.  Not point in outing any of them.
2.  Actually I was expecting to be the only 'not me' vote.
3.  Yes, you did.  So nothing else matters.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So ultimately, you caused the death of jfin.

I killed fin

I know I didn't mean to kill jfin.

But because of the choices I made and the course that I put into action, jfinley isn't here anymore. And he'll never be here again. I mean here in the world, not here in Survivor. Well, he'll never be here in Survivor, either, will he? I mean, he might have wanted to come here when he got older. I don't know why.

sigh.

And that's all because of me. He's dead because of me. And I'm trying to... I'm trying to get me head around it, but I can't. I will always have killed that jfinley. That ain't ever going away. Ever. Unless... Maybe I go away.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

1.  Maybe, maybe not.  Not point in outing any of them.
2.  Actually I was expecting to be the only 'not me' vote.
3.  Yes, you did.  So nothing else matters.

1. yeah not asking you too. just saying that that was the plan. 
2. that's shocking then lol
3. when i began this, i didn't believe i was a liar. i know now that i am, so yes, no arguing. but.... only on accident. i was ****ty though. i deserve your hate. i actually made a journal entry about my guilt last night. 

i cant get over malf tbh. no man has made me feel this. usually only females.  

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

I killed fin

I know I didn't mean to kill jfin.

But because of the choices I made and the course that I put into action, jfinley isn't here anymore. And he'll never be here again. I mean here in the world, not here in Survivor. Well, he'll never be here in Survivor, either, will he? I mean, he might have wanted to come here when he got older. I don't know why.

sigh.

And that's all because of me. He's dead because of me. And I'm trying to... I'm trying to get me head around it, but I can't. I will always have killed that jfinley. That ain't ever going away. Ever. Unless... Maybe I go away.

Stop pretending like you really care.  We all know better.

This worked out better than you could have ever hoped.

• Like 1

Just now, jfinley88 said:

1. yeah not asking you too. just saying that that was the plan. 
2. that's shocking then lol
3. when i began this, i didn't believe i was a liar. i know now that i am, so yes, no arguing. but.... only on accident. i was ****ty though. i deserve your hate. i actually made a journal entry about my guilt last night. 

i cant get over malf tbh. no man has made me feel this. usually only females.  

No hate at all.  You made your play, I made mine.

Just now, SovereignNazgul said:

I feel like over the years, Malf has so intently watched us all play BB and in return he has picked up all of our worst features.

And I also realize this is all a game and it doesn't matter who wins and loses, and I love you all.

Forgive me, and keep me around though because I can be a real asset.

• Like 1

Just now, SovereignNazgul said:

I feel like over the years, Malf has so intently watched us all play BB and in return he has picked up all of our worst features.

we've spent the past year on this site building a nice friendship. it was all for this moment. this is why he spent all those nights pretending to be fin's friend. i put my energy and love in the wrong ppl every time. turned my back and ignored the only man that cares about me, @Tyty . **** malfinity. just finity. 

• Like 1

Just now, MathMan said:

And I also realize this is all a game and it doesn't matter who wins and loses, and I love you all.

Forgive me, and keep me around though because I can be a real asset.

Yeah, but this group of idiots take these kind of things very personally. Ask @EliteTexan80.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

we've spent the past year on this site building a nice friendship. it was all for this moment. this is why he spent all those nights pretending to be fin's friend. i put my energy and love in the wrong ppl every time. turned my back and ignored the only man that cares about me, @Tyty . **** malfinity. just finity. 

Yes, my evil plan finally came to fruition.