Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So I just realized that you didn't put down my correct move. What is the meaning of this?

This is correct.  Whicker beat Hockey, but the final score did not change.  Riggity Riggity still lost. 

• Like 1

Whicker had submitted right before I left for work and I recorded his time at 40 seconds.  I saw it and did not open the message, so I did not see his correction, which took place shortly after his submission.  I went back and double checked the results to make sure that Riggity Riggity still lost.  This was a mistake by Jeff, and Jeff would have re-held Tribal Council had the results been different.  Players are allowed to change their submissions up until the final submission is made, and if this happens again, Jeff will correct and change any changes that need to be made.  This is why he does not delete messages until his inbox is full. 

6 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

This is correct.  Whicker beat Hockey, but the final score did not change.  Riggity Riggity still lost. 

I want the record to show this is incorrect....I beat Whicker so bad his momma apologized to me.

Edited by Hockey5djh

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You keep getting our tribe name wrong. It's Malf and the Horny Toads. 

I haven’t been horny since we got on the island. It’s a bad name.

Well fine once,  but everyone already yelled at me for that. 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I haven’t been horny since we got on the island. It’s a bad name.

Well fine once,  but everyone already yelled at me for that. 

You are the toadiest of toads, though. 

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You are the toadiest of toads, though. 

I told you about my wart problem in utmost confidence so I can only assume you’re talking about the pus secretion? Well like I said everyone already yelled at me for that so let’s move on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

I told you about my wart problem in utmost confidence so I can only assume you’re talking about the pus secretion? Well like I said everyone already yelled at me for that so let’s move on.

Utmost confidence? It's covering 40% of your face.  A blind man could see that wart from outer space...