Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

5 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

@EliteTexan80 you called? how are we 

Boomerang Bob, ladies and girls! He knows what you need, even if you don't!

Trust me when I say - you fly to close to the sun, your wings will melt and you'll fall into the ice. And I'LL be waiting to drag you to the deep once you're in.

False prophet, right here.

5 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Get OUT of here with that nonsense! You see me before they shoehorned you and the rest of you nuts n butts into Tree Crew? We waxed the HELL out of you - then you join up and get us wrecked.

You wanna know why? LEADERSHIP. I have it. I ooze it. I wake up and pee it in the morning. Yet, you jump in with that wanna be BDE, tagging along with that smarmy snake - his NAME has "Shady" in it for crying out loud.

5 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

You never even reached out to us, at least not to me. You voted off one of the most active members of the tribe, and are now trying to vote off the 2nd most active. FJ and I basically handled 2-3 challenges by ourselves and won them. Shocking that you vote off active people and haven't been able to win anything, excellent strategy.

Ozymandias-watchmen-20830522-2000-1339.j

9 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Get OUT of here with that nonsense! You see me before they shoehorned you and the rest of you nuts n butts into Tree Crew? We waxed the HELL out of you - then you join up and get us wrecked.

You wanna know why? LEADERSHIP. I have it. I ooze it. I wake up and pee it in the morning. Yet, you jump in with that wanna be BDE, tagging along with that smarmy snake - his NAME has "Shady" in it for crying out loud.

So where the hell has that leadership been? You couldn’t lead a damn camel to water if you were knee deep in a mountain spring. 

10 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

You never even reached out to us, at least not to me. You voted off one of the most active members of the tribe, and are now trying to vote off the 2nd most active. FJ and I basically handled 2-3 challenges by ourselves and won them. Shocking that you vote off active people and haven't been able to win anything, excellent strategy.

That’s because THEY reached out to me. So what if you’re active. You got all that active and nothing to show for it. 

let me tell a story @Whicker @Ragnarok @gopherwrestler @Famous Jameis @theuntouchable

i implore u all to read and consider

i've tagged every one else voting because i've got no idea who voted dome and ET outside of my trust

let me tell you a story

i went to be done last night thinking this'd be a slam dunk vote for ET

either 6 to 2 or 7 to 1

but it was 4 to 4

now say there's eight people left and ET is one of them

how much would you want to be sitting next to someone who can flip a possible 7-1 in to a 4-4 tie vote

i know i wouldn't. someone with that much social capital in a game like survivor is a massive threat, and they can use that social capital as an immunity lite as ET has done here and now

ET, you are a top guy. the reason i am hoping to push a vote through against you is because of your social game, which far and away has the reach and pull to flip a vote against you that could have been almost unanimous in to a tie.

whoever voted for dome, i do not begrudge you, and i'm not going to hold it against you if we still come back to the plan and flip ET. but if you want post merge success, and you don't want to be risking your game against the social capital of ET when it does to the clutch, vote ET! 

ET calls me a backroom bandit or whatever. do i have the social capital to effortlessly swing that vote back? no. do you? no. ET does and it's for that he's a threat

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So where the hell has that leadership been? You couldn’t lead a damn camel to water if you were knee deep in a mountain spring. 

I'm trying to stay incognito, given the last time I steered the ship I was cut at the knees by the same people in this tribe. 

I'm choosing to believe a few at face value, but I also know there ain't a soul here worth trusting. 

2 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

let me tell a story @Whicker @Ragnarok @gopherwrestler @Famous Jameis @theuntouchable

i implore u all to read and consider

i've tagged every one else voting because i've got no idea who voted dome and ET outside of my trust

let me tell you a story

i went to be done last night thinking this'd be a slam dunk vote for ET

either 6 to 2 or 7 to 1

but it was 4 to 4

now say there's eight people left and ET is one of them

how much would you want to be sitting next to someone who can flip a possible 7-1 in to a 4-4 tie vote

i know i wouldn't. someone with that much social capital in a game like survivor is a massive threat, and they can use that social capital as an immunity lite as ET has done here and now

ET, you are a top guy. the reason i am hoping to push a vote through against you is because of your social game, which far and away has the reach and pull to flip a vote against you that could have been almost unanimous in to a tie.

whoever voted for dome, i do not begrudge you, and i'm not going to hold it against you if we still come back to the plan and flip ET. but if you want post merge success, and you don't want to be risking your game against the social capital of ET when it does to the clutch, vote ET! 

ET calls me a backroom bandit or whatever. do i have the social capital to effortlessly swing that vote back? no. do you? no. ET does and it's for that he's a threat

You already know where my vote is.

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm trying to stay incognito, given the last time I steered the ship I was cut at the knees by the same people in this tribe. 

I'm choosing to believe a few at face value, but I also know there ain't a soul here worth trusting. 

Incognito my ***

in saying all that i said before, credit has to go to ET here. like i said i thought this vote was a slam dunk and he's managed to flip it and flip it hard. even though i'm against you here amigo that's an impressive move. i'm outmatched i have no doubt hahahahaha

Well, if it pleases the court - allow my rebuttal:

That entire speech is basically horse crap. You think my "top dog" status makes me a threat? There's about 300+ pages of Big Brother garbage that pretty much proves you wrong @Shady Slim. My notoriety more or less puts me in the crosshair pretty much every time out. We saw it the last time we played this game. Big Brother, Mafia, Survivor - hell, I'll  be HOSTING a game, probably get some early votes!

Only thing you're gonna get from me is ME. No backroom deals, no chatty confidential - you know where you stand with me at all points. 

Can you say the same about @Shady Slim and @domepatrol91? Which would you rather keep around?