Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

@Malfatron, @ET80, @Adrenaline_Flux, @theuntouchable, @Pickle Rick, @The Orca, @Hockey5djh

After this vote, six of you will remain in the game.  I am posting this now so that you can think about the challenge ahead of time. 

Yellow Mellow, Red Dead

You will each start on the edge of a 10x10 board.  Starting points will be randomized, but you will start somewhere on the outer edge of the board.  The board will look like this:

mostly-white-gameboard-1.jpg

Every time you step on a spot, that spot will turn red.  Spots that have not been stepped on will be yellow.  We will go one player at a time, one step at a time.  As long as you have a yellow spot to step on, you are in the game.  Once you get cornered by red spots, you will be out of the game.  The last player to have a yellow spot to step on will win Individual Immunity and a one in five chance at winning a million fake dollars. 

Rules:

1. The game will take place between 10 AM and 11 PM each day until the challenge is over.  If a player goes three hours without taking his turn, their next step will be randomized between their available steps.  If a player misses their three hour timeline and I do not fulfill their next move through Chatty within a half hour of their deadline passing, anybody else in the game can randomize that player's move through Chatty.  It has to be the Survivor Chatty. 

2. The game will take place in this thread.  You must post your moves in the thread, then tag the next person.  I will randomize the order.  It will not be a snaking order. 

3. There is ZERO private communication and planning with this game.  You can communicate with other players openly in this thread, but there is no private communication about this challenge outside of this thread.  Not now, not during the challenge. 

4. You can move left, right, up, down or diagonally. 

5. I recommend you pay attention in the game and keep a pen and paper with the grid to keep track of which spots are yellow, which are red.

6. Editing posts during this challenge is NOT ALLOWED, and it is grounds for IMMEDIATE ELIMINATION from the challenge. 

The challenge will start immediately after I read the votes. 

I was hoping we'd play this

Seventh vote and the third member of our jury, @Pickle Rick.

Pickle, the tribe has spoken.  Thank you for playing and I hope you enjoyed it.  You may now communicate with Shady and Ted in the jury box.  Be sure to read my critique of your game at the game' store conclusion.  

The rest of you, the Immunity Challenge will start at 10 AM tomorrow.  I will have your starting positions by 11 PM tonight.  You can submit your moves at any time, but the three hour deadline will only be in effect from 10 AM to 11 PM.  You may also submit big boards of moves in the event you are not available to meet the three hour deadlines.

36 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

To those that voted me and I know who all 3 of you are, just remember I hold your fate in my rat hands and well....

one of those players was me, and i hope you have some questions for me regarding "why" i did it, should I be fortunate enough to make it to the final 2.

i have faith that you have too much respect for the game to be a bitter jury member :)

46 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Are you gonna critique my game too, Jeff? Or are you still hella mad about how good I am at these kind of things?

I can't critique your game because nobody talked about you at all, and you didn't offer any confessionals. You're like a player that plays, but doesn't really play.  You're just kinda there.

17 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I can't critique your game because nobody talked about you at all, and you didn't offer any confessionals. You're like a player that plays, but doesn't really play.  You're just kinda there.

thats not true jeff

"confession

On Nazs last day alive, i hope I gave him some good conversation, so he could have some fond memories at the end of his life. He was a good boy, that naz."

• Like 1

@theuntouchable  (A1) is first.  His three hour deadline starts at 10 AM tomorrow. 

@Malfatron (A10) is second.  His three hour deadline starts after Touch makes his first move (with 10-11 hours)

@ET80 (J1) is third. 

@Hockey5djh (J10) is fourth.

@The Orca (A5) is fifth.

@Adrenaline_Flux (J6) is sixth. 

You have to tag ME, then the person who is after you.  This is so I can keep track of the Yellow and Red spots. 

Remember, deadline is only active between 10 AM and 11 PM.  You CAN, however, make your moves outside of that deadline.  I'm hoping this challenge gets done by sometime on Monday. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

@theuntouchable  (A1) is first.  His three hour deadline starts at 10 AM tomorrow. 

@Malfatron (A10) is second.  His three hour deadline starts after Touch makes his first move (with 10-11 hours)

@ET80 (J1) is third. 

@Hockey5djh (J10) is fourth.

@The Orca (A5) is fifth.

@Adrenaline_Flux (J6) is sixth. 

You have to tag ME, then the person who is after you.  This is so I can keep track of the Yellow and Red spots. 

Remember, deadline is only active between 10 AM and 11 PM.  You CAN, however, make your moves outside of that deadline.  I'm hoping this challenge gets done by sometime on Monday. 

You may have said this already, but will you give periodic visual board updates or is it 100% on us to keep track the whole time?

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

You may have said this already, but will you give periodic visual board updates or is it 100% on us to keep track the whole time?

If I could figure out how, I would give updates.  But I'm not gonna take the time to figure that out.  Players are more than welcome to share.  Especially so I don't screw up.