Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Just now, Nazgul said:

In all reality, on a different website - Dwight and I have hosted three extravagant Hunger Games games.

It was a hell of a lot of work.

Together or separate?  Because having two hosts would make things 1,000 times easier. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I think you’d be surprised

If I was jury - my vote would have been for Malf regardless of who he was with. 

I can appreciate a quieter, behind-the-scenes game. But, I don't think those types of games should beat an outward game.
Not when Malf's game was built on building trust with nearly everyone (was he ever a target?), winning a lot of competitions, etc.

The only competitors to Malf (in my eyes) would have been the Twins. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Fourth vote...

The winner of Survivor: Six Islands is...

@Malfatron.

Congratulations, Malf, on Outwitting, Outlasting and Outplaying 27 other players to earn the title of Sole Survivor.

You now get to host the next Survivor. 

The votes were unanimously in favor of Malf.  7-0. 

@Hockey5djh, what were you thinking? 

Wow, i am humbled guys.

I really appreciate the votes, 

And I have to admit, i did lie a bunch at jury questions The game doesnt end at the final two!

Orca, i was literally changing my vote back between and you and et80.  my vote was on et80 for a while.

now for the master reveal, since tribal merge, touch and i had revealed our entire games and knowledge with each other

each eviction was meticulously planned out, and everything went in our favor. except for the final comp that is.

touch was a great ride or die, and talked me off the ledge many times. i was honest when i said touch played the best overall game.

i hope there are no hard feelings, guys. its like a game of Risk! 

and thanks @Outpost31 for hosting. excellent job!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

If I was jury - my vote would have been for Malf regardless of who he was with. 

I can appreciate a quieter, behind-the-scenes game. But, I don't think those types of games should beat an outward game.
Not when Malf's game was built on building trust with nearly everyone (was he ever a target?), winning a lot of competitions, etc.

The only competitors to Malf (in my eyes) would have been the Twins. 

You weren’t paying attention then lol

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'd like to change my vote xD....though I told Pickle that you were faking that @Malfatron lol

Congrats Malf you really were clearly the best overall in the game.

@Hockey5djh congrats on being final 2. Lots of hard work and time put in this. :ph34r:

Thanks @Outpost31 for hosting an amazing game!!!!!!!!!!

So how many times did you really target me Malf...15?....was I the biggest threat lol

you were simultaneously a big threat, and a trusted ally.

touch and you were at one time the top 2 ppl i trusted

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Wow, i am humbled guys.

I really appreciate the votes, 

And I have to admit, i did lie a bunch at jury questions The game doesnt end at the final two!

Orca, i was literally changing my vote back between and you and et80.  my vote was on et80 for a while.

now for the master reveal, since tribal merge, touch and i had revealed our entire games and knowledge with each other

each eviction was meticulously planned out, and everything went in our favor. except for the final comp that is.

touch was a great ride or die, and talked me off the ledge many times. i was honest when i said touch played the best overall game.

i hope there are no hard feelings, guys. its like a game of Risk! 

and thanks @Outpost31 for hosting. excellent job!

Agreed. We planned everything almost exactly right at the merge but I biffed the final challenge.