Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

20 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

hmm....different elimination paradigm in both games.

hard to compare games.

i think we both played well, but not as good as @Nazgul in S6 (right naz?)

except of course, nazgul should have thrown the comp when there were like 5 ppl left, and nazgul was part of 2 separate three man alliances.

me and burge know when to throw comps.

I believe my Season 6 game was rock solid. Far better than my game in Season 4. Yet, I received votes to win in 4 and none for 6.

People don't like it when you utterly embarrass and humiliate them. Who knew.

Some point in my life, whether it be in 5 years or 50 - I am going to need counseling to deal with that unanimous vote.

Just now, Nazgul said:

I believe my Season 6 game was rock solid. Far better than my game in Season 4. Yet, I received votes to win in 4 and none for 6.

People don't like it when you utterly embarrass and humiliate them. Who knew.

Some point in my life, whether it be in 5 years or 50 - I am going to need counseling to deal with that unanimous vote.

Yeah, your S6 game was excellent, except for the mistake that I pointed out.

If you let someone else win HOH that week, you wouldn't have been eliminated, and would have not made jury foes.

Also, I think you may have needed to be a bit more delicate when it came to jury questions. The game doesn't stop at F2.

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

:(

Burge is right. I'm just the loser.

As even Malf said, he would like to see my get 2nd again (during Survivor). 

People like for me to suffer.

Nah, I just said that because it was a funny confessional comment.

I hope you win someday, I really do.

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:
1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Also, I think you may have needed to be a bit more delicate when it came to jury questions. The game doesn't stop at F2.

See: BB2

Yep, I remember BBF coming on too strong and calling himself and husker chilltown during the jury questions.,

That lost him at least 1 vote.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah, your S6 game was excellent, except for the mistake that I pointed out.

If you let someone else win HOH that week, you wouldn't have been eliminated, and would have not made jury foes.

Are you referring to the Battlebots HoH that I accidentally won at Final 7? I know you mentioned Final 5 - but I don't recall that one.

And the Jury Questions were tough. Maybe I shouldn't have owned everything I did, but I couldn't hide my game. I had to make most of my moves in the open.
Wasn't my plan, but it's how it played out. Not to mention all of the "Lul, Naz!" comments in the thread before the questions began didn't help.

It was an uphill battle since every person on that jury could go back to a moment where I (via me nomming them, lying about my vote, etc) was directly involved in their eviction.

Just now, Nazgul said:

Are you referring to the Battlebots HoH that I accidentally won at Final 7? I know you mentioned Final 5 - but I don't recall that one.

And the Jury Questions were tough. Maybe I shouldn't have owned everything I did, but I couldn't hide my game. I had to make most of my moves in the open.
Wasn't my plan, but it's how it played out. Not to mention all of the "Lul, Naz!" comments in the thread before the questions began didn't help.

It was an uphill battle since every person on that jury could go back to a moment where I (via me nomming them, lying about my vote, etc) was directly involved in their eviction.

I also remember being bombarded with like 50 questions while Tk3 got one question "What is your favorite movie?"

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Nah, I just said that because it was a funny confessional comment.

I hope you win someday, I really do.

I shed a few tears at that comment.

Adding on: I think it will be more and more difficult for me to get close to end again. I'm usually an early target these days.

Edited by Nazgul

Just now, Malfatron said:

yeah, probably the F7 one.

That makes it worse because you had two 4-person alliances.

I mean - sure. I was the fourth member in both. 
But if you recall - I didn't want to win that HoH.

Pretty sure I had a pretty long DR about not wanting to win that since I was in a good spot.
I threw random numbers in the categories... I wanted to lose. I didn't want to win Battlebots.
Winning caught me off guard and I had to play hyper-aggressive after that.

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yep, I remember BBF coming on too strong and calling himself and husker chilltown during the jury questions.,

That lost him at least 1 vote.

I did Husker so dirty in BB4 too. Promised him a spot in the finals if I won the final HoH... and then sent him packing. He hasn't played since.

I also don't think the way I handled the jury questions changed the vote in any way.
I think the Jury already made their decision before that.

I agree though. The way Josh / Tyler have been playing these evictions in BB19 and BB20 now make you think.
Josh won the game with his goodbye messages. Tyler has been convincing other's that he's being mean - making the other people be mean too, while he says nothing.
Pretty intuitive gameplay.