Big Brother 20 (no spoilers)

Malfatron

The identify theft app has the chance to be so OP.

Though I am looking forward to seeing it used. I can't wait to see the confusion on the HoH's face when they turn the keys to reveal their nominations and they are not at all who they wanted to be put up. I wonder if it'll be announced if the power app was used, or if the HoH is screwed and has to do a ton of damage control to cover themselves from the nominations they didn't actually make.

On 7/14/2018 at 7:33 PM, JTagg7754 said:

One thing I hate about this show is it really tests your patience. It's so easy to find out what is going to happen since Scottie has made his nominations but I want to wait to see the show...... It's hard

you just have to resist

i wasnt so strong

now its not fun anymore

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

Scottie just got half the house against him. Maybe more. Only one "bro" is going to go home also and maybe not even one. He's done. He needed to keep picking off the dying group and put up Rockstar and Haleigh 

I don't know. I think it's still early enough for the other side to rebound.

Scottie can't risk upsetting the people who are on his side. Will this make him a target? Sure, but any nomination would make him a target for someone.

Getting out an alpha-male certainly won't hurt his chances of winning (physical) competitions in the future.

11 hours ago, Nazgul said:

I don't know. I think it's still early enough for the other side to rebound.

Scottie can't risk upsetting the people who are on his side. Will this make him a target? Sure, but any nomination would make him a target for someone.

Getting out an alpha-male certainly won't hurt his chances of winning (physical) competitions in the future.

"His side" is where I'm lost. If it were "his side" why vote out the leader of it? You're also under the impression he is going to successfully get one of them out. I don't see how Sam doesn't use her power especially since she's in Tyler's back pocket.

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

"His side" is where I'm lost. If it were "his side" why vote out the leader of it? You're also under the impression he is going to successfully get one of them out. I don't see how Sam doesn't use her power especially since she's in Tyler's back pocket.

Scottie's vote just didn't make sense. Yes, he never should have voted out Swaggy. His plan to cause confusion wasn't well thought out.

And if I am Sam, I don't use the power to try and save Winston or Brett. I play it as selfishly as possible and let it get auto-played next week.

4 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Scottie's vote just didn't make sense. Yes, he never should have voted out Swaggy. His plan to cause confusion wasn't well thought out.

And if I am Sam, I don't use the power to try and save Winston or Brett. I play it as selfishly as possible and let it get auto-played next week.

I don't agree w/ Sam b/c she has felt ousted since the get-go having to become a robot. She's seemingly finally picking up steam as a player in this game and I feel that would further strengthen her position in that alliance. Plus, would that really give her a target on her back? At that point, I feel like it'd be the bros vs everyone else and until they pick off all of each other, she  can coast for a bit.

Again, this is my first time watching this from beginning to end so I'm not sure how it's supposed to be played. To me, this just seems like the best move for her.

I was talking w the wife last night and we might go through old seasons when this ends lol. We both eat this shhhh up.

39 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I don't agree w/ Sam b/c she has felt ousted since the get-go having to become a robot. She's seemingly finally picking up steam as a player in this game and I feel that would further strengthen her position in that alliance. Plus, would that really give her a target on her back? At that point, I feel like it'd be the bros vs everyone else and until they pick off all of each other, she  can coast for a bit.

But she isn't part of the "Level 6" alliance. Nor is she part of the alliance on the other side. Her and JC are firmly on the outs as floaters at the moment.

That makes them an easy target for an HoH who is looking to get minimum blood on their hands. She should save it for herself, because you just never know.

You're right though. She could possibly coast. And I am sure she will. But she can do that with one of the bros in the house, and keep her power.

40 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I was talking w the wife last night and we might go through old seasons when this ends lol. We both eat this shhhh up.

I've watched them all. Season 1 is a lot slower as it doesn't have any of the quirks of the current Big Brother. I recommend starting at season 2 (unless you must watch them all). And it is also highly thought that Season 9 was... lackluster. And that's mostly because of the Writer's Strike that year that basically halted all scripted TV shows - forcing networks to go to unscripted shows without writers (reality TV). So, it was a rushed season without a great cast, etc. With that said - there have been a lot of great seasons with very memorable houseguests.

And to add briefly: I think of these things very selfishly myself.

Only one person wins in the end; any advantage earned should be used for / on the person who earns it.

At least that's how I would roll.

Archived