Julio Jones V Andre Johnson

mdonnelly21

27 members have voted

1. 1. Better WR

• Julio Jones
    • Andre Johnson

Really hard one. I'm going to say Andre Johnson, because his QB situation was much worse. Had he been playing with Matt Ryan his entire career and Julio with Carr/Schaub, I think this would be the easiest question in the world.

...well, not as easy as Vick vs. Schaub, but still pretty easy.

11 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Really hard one. I'm going to say Andre Johnson, because his QB situation was much worse. Had he been playing with Matt Ryan his entire career and Julio with Carr/Schaub, I think this would be the easiest question in the world.

...well, not as easy as Vick vs. Schaub, but still pretty easy.

I’m curious and not criticizing, but how does your top 10 WR list shape up in accordance with your view on a quarterbacks impact?

7 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

I’m curious and not criticizing, but how does your top 10 WR list shape up in accordance with your view on a quarterbacks impact?

ehhh I don't really do those top 10 lists. It's so damn hard to factor all of those things in when having to create a top 10 WR list. I do know that right now my top 3 are:

1. Antonio Brown

2. Julio Jones

3. DeAndre Hopkins

Brown and Julio have elite QB's while Hopkins has had trash. But I think Brown and Julio still have more raw talent than Hopkins.

4 hours ago, mdonnelly21 said:

Well Jakuvios who you got? And why?

Please, I'm just here for the jokes.

My instincts say Julio. But they're close. I think neither is substantially better than the other at anything in particular. Though I see Jones as a bit more of a gamebreaking kind of threat. Which gives him the nod for me.

Close but I'd pick Andre Johnson every time. Feet, balance, spacial awareness, toughness all exceptional and superior to Jones. Overall a better YAC guy and equally impressive catch radius. Johnson was super durable too from what I remember.

Archived