Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, FinneasGage said:

Wait if one person goes, their partner goes too? I just remembered that 

yes thats exactly why we should claim our partners. we could be saving someone scummy and not even know it. 

since mafia has no hits, there is literally no detrement.

there is no benefit to civs in keeping it hidden.

it allows mafia to hide. 

if we share, we know exactly which 2 people we are saving.

only orca has expressed that he doesnt want to share. yet why am i the only one who shared?

Just now, Malfatron said:

yes thats exactly why we should claim our partners. we could be saving someone scummy and not even know it. 

it allows mafia to hide. 

only orca has expressed that he doesnt want to share. yet why am i the only one who shared?

I don’t like making decisions for another person

Just now, Malfatron said:

it allows mafia to hide. 

Multiple players have claimed the same person as you.  That claim only become valid if/when pickle rick declares his partner

2 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i change my vote to me

we're saving the people's champion boys 

@The Orca

i agree with malf on u by the way that's horrendously shonky logic for pickle rickle not being the reds :P 

My money early is Malf, Pickle Rick, Slappy, and Fin are mafia (yes I know 2 of them are back to back)...not as strong on the last 2. They more or less fit a theory I'm building early not on much.

I don't like malf pushing the claims early before everyone has posted some. Once they have then as I said it becomes more of an option

Just now, The Orca said:

My money early is Malf, Pickle Rick, Slappy, and Fin are mafia (yes I know 2 of them are back to back)...not as strong on the last 2. They more or less fit a theory I'm building early not on much.

I don't like malf pushing the claims early before everyone has posted some. Once they have then as I said it becomes more of an option

No theories please 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

it allows mafia to hide. 

People are probably split on the issue and only I have the balls to go counter the great malfunction 

Hahahahah...what an amazing auto correct :D

Just now, squire12 said:

Multiple players have claimed the same person as you.  That claim only become valid if/when pickle rick declares his partner

Malf is my partner...

The orca was being, well the orca when he claimed me.

Naz has claimed me twice without an apparent reason 

Slappy I don't know he did 

Archived