Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

8 minutes ago, Venom Sife said:

I’m telling you guys if you want a safe bet for green team it is team Untouchable/Venom sifeSife

You want people's vote, then man up and answer the question I have asked you a few times....

What are your thoughts on anyone in the game other than you or touch?

@Venom Sife I'll be patiently waiting your response.

With 10 players remaining it is 6 votes needed to save someone.

VC

1 shady - shady

1 squire - squire 

1 venom - venom 

Votes

shady - shady (82)

squire - squire (83)

venom - untouch (83), venom (83)

With 10 players remaining it is 6 votes needed to save someone.

VC

2 shady - shady, bcb

1 squire - squire 

1 venom - venom 

Votes

shady - shady (82)

squire - squire (83)

venom - untouch (83), venom (83)

bcb - shady (84)

@Malfatron I think we need to look at the interaction of some people to and with Venom.  

Venom has avoided any and all talk about other players in the game despite a number of attempts by myself and a few others to engage him.  It feels like he is deliberately trying to avoid discussing other players to prevent any kind of slip in his first game.

Now lets look at what has transpired with him.....

At the beginning of the game Venom posted a rather strong statement about Slappy screaming red team.  This has been his only post about another player in the game except himself and touch.   I have a feeling that if he were red team that someone told him to make that post so later in the game if slappy were saved he could bring that back up to get gain some kind of credibility.  

Both bcb and shady have been largely and mostly silent this game, but both 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron I think we need to look at the interaction of some people to and with Venom.  

Venom has avoided any and all talk about other players in the game despite a number of attempts by myself and a few others to engage him.  It feels like he is deliberately trying to avoid discussing other players to prevent any kind of slip in his first game.

Now lets look at what has transpired with him.....

At the beginning of the game Venom posted a rather strong statement about Slappy screaming red team.  This has been his only post about another player in the game except himself and touch.   I have a feeling that if he were red team that someone told him to make that post so later in the game if slappy were saved he could bring that back up to get gain some kind of credibility.  

Both bcb and shady have been largely and mostly silent this game, but both 

Happened to ask a few questions of venom at the beginning of the game.  It is standing out to me by they both have done virtually nothing this game but happen to have that type of interaction with venom.  

So to sum up, as town venom would have no reason to not give his thoughts on others but yet has chosen to ignore me and others most of the game. This leads to to firmly believe venom/touch are red team.  Now going with that thought venom made his thoughts clear early about slappy being red team.  It didn't make a lot of sense then but it does now.  He was setting himself up for when/if slappy left the game and flipped red team.  

Now bcb/shady both questioned venom but haven't done really anything else I'm the entire game so it could be that they are the second red team.  

Safe bet has it that we vote James tonight and win this with a clean sweep.

thoughts on my ramblings? 

Archived