Potential Josh Gordon issue? *Will he report by Aug. 7th???*

buno67

4 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

It occurred to me, if Corbett or Harrison pan out as good, future Left tackle, we won't have any glaring holes on our roster come the draft. Maybe we pull the trigger on an OBJ trade using our first rounder.

Just a thought. If we get OBJ, potentially losing Flash isn't so devastating.

Invensting the money for both Landry and OBJ it would take for a position group like WR would be irresponsible IMO. WR is not a hard position to find capable talent at, I certainly dont want to tie up over 170 million for 2 guys.

but the original rumor was not that he failed a test

its that he skipped it which counts as a failed test as we know from his history

no one has said he hasn't skipped a test

thats what Im going to believe happened 

its done we'll never know what could've been 

we got some talent now lets move on 

Just now, brownie man said:

but the original rumor was not that he failed a test

its that he skipped it which counts as a failed test as we know from his history

no one has said he hasn't skipped a test

thats what Im going to believe happened 

its done we'll never know what could've been 

we got some talent now lets move on 

If anything is true I would want to get rid of him so Calloway doesn’t get tainted or make Gordon an example, so Calloway is put on notice

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is the team's way of keeping him away from the Hard Knocks folks who would love nothing more than to cajole him into something to catch the aftermath on film.

Either way this goes down I’m scared to sign him long term. What if he’s doing everything in his power to refrain from the hit UNTIL he signs a big deal then goes on YouTube smoking the Guinness book of world records largest joint ever with an F you nfl sign in the background with half nude dancers dressed in marijuana outfits?

9 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is the team's way of keeping him away from the Hard Knocks folks who would love nothing more than to cajole him into something to catch the aftermath on film.

If you are more worried about what might be protrayed of a player on TV then your player being in training camp and practices... your a joke of an organization/FO/coaching staff. 

Also previous years hard knocks has never tried to bait players. 

also why should the organization go to such great lengths for a player like Gordon like that when he hasn’t shown that kind of loyalty to the Browns organization 

Archived