2018 Training Camp Thread

Woz

3 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Just read Kyshoen Jarrett is doing an apprenticeship type thing at camp-- to determine is likes coaching--good to hear it . Loved that kid.

Also, Gruden said LB Pete Robertson has "flashed". Very athletic . Someone to watch.

Robertson has a chance to make it as our 5th OLB, making Spaight, SHD or Vigil a cut. I heard that Vigil has lined up as Foster’s back up and JHC has be running on the first team with Foster while Brown is out.

I guess I was just expecting him to be 100% from the start of September; that sucks to know.

Not eligible for the PUP, and would be missing a lot of time, if temp IR'd. I guess they will just greatly limit the snaps right off. 

42 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I guess I was just expecting him to be 100% from the start of September; that sucks to know.

Not eligible for the PUP, and would be missing a lot of time, if temp IR'd. I guess they will just greatly limit the snaps right off. 

The question is, how close to 100%? He could be well enough along where he can play but they would limit his snaps.Since this is the case, it’s much more likely that Byron Marshall or Kapri Bibbs makes the team and Rob Kelley doesn’t.

I was listening to Gruden's morning press conference on the way to work, it was interesting to hear him list some of the position groups and what order the players names came out of his mouth:

WRs: he said Docston, Richardson, Jamison, Robert Davis, Quinn, Harris, then Brian Quick.  

DL: he said Payne, Allen, Matt (Ioannidis), and then Ziggy Hood.  Didn't mention anyone else.

HBs: Thompson, Guice, Byron Marshall, Perine, Kelley

Now this may mean nothing but you gotta think he's been thinking over the final 53 and the first names coming to mind have got to be some of the ones he's been thinking about keeping.

Archived