2018 Training Camp Thread

Woz

38 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

wow.. Mo to be fighting for that 4th spot?

what a grab!

He might have the best hands/concentration combo on the team. He’s not as physically gifted as Doctson and PRich, but this isn’t the first time he’s had an unbelievable grab. That being said, I think he was out of bounds. 

9 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Michael Phillips in the Richmond paper mentioned Paul Richardson as being UNDERwhelming. Doesn't have game changing speed like D J and is dropping too many passes. Shawn Lauvao goes 100% every rep in pracrtice . Mo Harris going to be hard to cut . Adonis Alexander-probaly practice squad.

I'm actually gonna wait to say too much of anything about the new additions until after I see them play

11 hours ago, turtle28 said:

He might have the best hands/concentration combo on the team. He’s not as physically gifted as Doctson and PRich, but this isn’t the first time he’s had an unbelievable grab. That being said, I think he was out of bounds. 

That dude needs to see the field!! He’s doesn’t seperate with speed much like Doc. But the guy can play and he needs a shot

11 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

I was gonna say....I've heard from multiple outlets that Richardson has been a stud so far. I don't put too much into these training camp performances though after Pryor looked like Randy Moss last year. Still, its weird for one guy to say that Richardson has been UNDERwhelming. 

Richmond Times Dispatch writer Jacob Myers from Paul Richardson. Richardson is telling Mo Harris he ( Harris )  can be the "ONE" to lift the receiver squad to the feared level. He says people aren't talking about Harris and they should be- he's that good !

Then Gruden says he might be the best route runner on the team ( Replacing Ryan Grant I assume ! ) and he has strong hands . Seems an All-Pro season coming up . :D

11 minutes ago, SeanTaylorsaPIMP said:

I was gonna say....I've heard from multiple outlets that Richardson has been a stud so far. I don't put too much into these training camp performances though after Pryor looked like Randy Moss last year. Still, its weird for one guy to say that Richardson has been UNDERwhelming. 

That was Michael Phillips on Tuesday now today he's kinda taking credit for Richardson being the top performer on Wednesday! Put a burr under his saddle !

42 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Richmond Times Dispatch writer Jacob Myers from Paul Richardson. Richardson is telling Mo Harris he ( Harris )  can be the "ONE" to lift the receiver squad to the feared level. He says people aren't talking about Harris and they should be- he's that good !

Then Gruden says he might be the best route runner on the team ( Replacing Ryan Grant I assume ! ) and he has strong hands . Seems an All-Pro season coming up . :D

Richardson is a smart man, he must have read my post.

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

That was Michael Phillips on Tuesday now today he's kinda taking credit for Richardson being the top performer on Wednesday! Put a burr under his saddle !

Hence the problem with minute to minute, hour to hour, practice to practice and day to day updates. A guy can have a bad drill but overall have a good practice. A guy can have a good practice but have an overall good week. A guy can have a few drops or a few bad practices but show up great in the games and have an overall great camp.

Or, a guy can make one outstanding catch that gets blasted all over social media but then sucks the rest of the day. 

Archived