2018 Training Camp Thread

Woz

2 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Has anyone seen any mention of T J Clemmings? I thought he was pretty useless before we picked him up last year but he played a coupla decent games at left tackle before going on I R with an ankle issue . Is he practicing?

Any chance of making the 53 ? I just haven't seen ( or noticed ) him in the first two preseason games and I haven't really seen any mention of him .

I completely forgot about him. Haven't seen him mentioned anywhere.  

53 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I remember being surprised week 1 in the preseason that he wasn’t a revolving door to the QB, but I doubt he makes the roster.

Did he play, I didn’t even notice him which, as you eluded to is a good thing if he did play because it means he wasn’t a swinging gate! ? 

Since we drafted Gerron Christian, TJ’s only chance to make the team is to be able to slide inside and back up Lauvao and Scherff at guard. If I remember correctly he played some guard in Minnesota, but if he doesn’t show that ability then he’s definitely going to be cut.

19 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yeah, we dont have anyone on this roster like this. Fat Rob is too slow. Perine misses the reads and fumbles. Bibbs is CT 2.0

If they force this Rob Kelley crap it’s going to cost Jay his job. Guice was clearly better in the few carries he got and AP is way better as well. Just play the better guy and not your favorite. 

Archived