2018 Training Camp Thread

Woz

10 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Really like to see this, since I was not happy with quite a few of his PS game snaps, and his versatility can be necessary. 

Also good. He may be slipping under MO on the depth chart, but I do see him taking a 53 spot. 

Robert Davis' injury has probably opened the door for someone like Quinn.  

Davis is a freak athlete who has taken great care of his body. Excellent leader! The problem is  You are completely one dimensional with him in the game as he can’t block like a TE needs to to run the ball wide effectively. I can see a devastating third down offense if both Reed and Davis are in together with CT in the backfield as Smith will have three great options to move the chains but defenses should adjust with Dime personal 

1 hour ago, Doc Draper said:

Davis is a freak athlete who has taken great care of his body. Excellent leader! The problem is  You are completely one dimensional with him in the game as he can’t block like a TE needs to to run the ball wide effectively. I can see a devastating third down offense if both Reed and Davis are in together with CT in the backfield as Smith will have three great options to move the chains but defenses should adjust with Dime personal 

I don’t think we’ll have 2 TEs on the field very often unless it’s 1st down or short yardage. 

We are very likely to do most of what we’ve done since Gruden has been here with 3 WRs on the field around 3/4 of the game and either Reed or Davis at TE in those sets.

3rd & long is going to once again be Chris Thompson in the backfield with Reed at TE, Crowder in the slot and Doctson:Richardson on the outside.

Archived