2018 Training Camp Thread

Woz

7 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

So are you saying it's ok to assault those with whom you disagree? Because that is what the tweet links to

I believe the word I used to describe the situation was... craziness... though it is troubling that you are painting the picture otherwise.  o.O

15 hours ago, mike23md said:

I guess taht is one way to up the post count turtle. 

I don’t care about that at all. Everyone in this forum seems to care more about my post count than me and has been telling me what it has been for years when I don’t have a clue because I don’t look at it.

43 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Ugh, Michael Phillips reports that Sam Darnold completed 3 passes easily to T Es in a two minute drill. That issue apparently is still with us . Worrisome !

I mean, they can’t hit Darnold so the pass rush has little impact in practice.

5 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Ugh, Michael Phillips reports that Sam Darnold completed 3 passes easily to T Es in a two minute drill. That issue apparently is still with us . Worrisome !

Well that’s understandable because we still have the same starting ILBs as last year and they both suck in coverage but are good against the run. I hope JHC continues to take the next step and becomes a dime ILB for us because if he doesn’t, TEs are going to kill us all year. 

On top of that, while Swearinger is good in run support and in coverage when things are infront of him and he can come up and make plays on the ball, he too is not good at covering 1 on 1 vs a good TE.

Word is that Fabian Moreau has looked good in the slot and that’s a big reason why Scandrick was cut on top of his bad attitude and him making mistakes and not knowing the defense as well as the young guys have.

Bottomline, Dunny & Fabs were way ahead of him and they love the upside of Alexander, Danny Johnson and Stroman and want to develop them for the long term.

13 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I don’t care about that at all. Everyone in this forum seems to care more about my post count than me and has been telling me what it has been for years when I don’t have a clue because I don’t look at it.

Woah, calm down. I was joking. 

Archived