2018 Training Camp Thread

Woz

15 hours ago, oldman9er said:

I believe the word I used to describe the situation was... craziness... though it is troubling that you are painting the picture otherwise.  o.O

Hard to figure out which you thought was crazy (being negative or the response to negative people which was linked to in the tweet) given your past stances on people being negative. I had assumed it was the latter. But wanted to be sure.

Hence my question. 

Which still wasnt answered.

13 hours ago, oldman9er said:

What on Earth about his post suggested that he isn't calm? 

13 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Well if you weren’t expecting that kind of reaction, it seems like a pretty dumb thing to say.

You two. Geez. 

Image result for facepalm gif

Image result for lighten up gif

2 hours ago, mike23md said:

You two. Geez. 

Image result for facepalm gif

Image result for lighten up gif

Sorry if I can’t read sarcasm through the computer. If you had put an lol or an emoji on the end of your sentence then I would’ve gotten that you were joking.

On top of that, there’s history between you and I on this dating back nearly a decade where you would complain about me posting too much. So, it’s not like my reaction is out of thin air.

3 hours ago, TKellion said:

What turtle post's too much and he over reacts?And this is different from any other day how? LOL ;)

Both things happen to be true:

1. I couldn’t tell if it was sarcasm because there is no lol or an emoji

2. I did overreact, but I was also explaining that I don’t care about post counts but several times in the last decade people have said I do and one of those people who tried to say I cared about it was Mike23MD

Archived