Sign in to follow this  
bosko1616

Fantasy football ?!

@freakygeniuskid, in all seriousness, thanks for all you do. I'm having a blast in this league playing for zero stakes and actually paying attention to a bunch of random players and how they're doing...it's a welcome distraction. I want in again next year.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@freakygeniuskid, in all seriousness, thanks for all you do. I'm having a blast in this league playing for zero stakes and actually paying attention to a bunch of random players and how they're doing...it's a welcome distraction. I want in again next year.

Yeah I’m in for sure

2 hours ago, mistakey said:

bruh i got a masters in economics

and derrick henry for tom brady is so bad

Tom Brady has 0 value to me, and no one had wanted him in trade. Derrick Henry would fill in for chubb when he is done and QBs berrer on than anything on the qiavee wire.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I drafted 4 of them with the intention of trading 2 (mission accomplished) for a RB and a couple of WR. I'll probably do the same thing next year. I've used this strategy for a very long time and it's worked out well...on the chance that my #1 guy gets hurt and I know that someone else will be in a bad QB situation, have depth elsewhere, and make a move. Unfortunately for everyone else, me trading Cousins to @buno67 for basically nothing will potentially get him over the top, especially considering his 3 headed monster at WR is just killing all of us.

Again, I thank you!!!

3 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Again, I thank you!!!

The reality is, in hindsight, I'm not sure that the vetoed trade would have made much (if any) of a difference.

At least I got some solid return from Russell Wilson, who netted me two quality starters and a decent option as a bench guy.

My RB#2 situation is what's been the problem for me.

55 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

can i join the waiting list for the league?

FYI, I am the whipping boy of my current league (@Aztec can testify to that).

I bequeath you my place next year. I think I'm a one and done.

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The reality is, in hindsight, I'm not sure that the vetoed trade would have made much (if any) of a difference.

At least I got some solid return from Russell Wilson, who netted me two quality starters and a decent option as a bench guy.

My RB#2 situation is what's been the problem for me.

Yea my RBs have been an issue too. Again, like you said, my WRs are kicking arse and taking names. It actually has been a good strategy. I have three stud WRs in my money league and they are carrying me pretty well in that league. Nice thing tho is never worrying about what WR start because you don’t remove them. It has helped me to just load up my bench with RBs and stash a guy Until they get hott or the chances like a Nick Chubb

Just now, buno67 said:

Yea my RBs have been an issue too. Again, like you said, my WRs are kicking arse and taking names. It actually has been a good strategy. I have three stud WRs in my money league and they are carrying me pretty well in that league. Nice thing tho is never worrying about what WR start because you don’t remove them. It has helped me to just load up my bench with RBs and stash a guy Until they get hott or the chances like a Nick Chubb

i won this league 5 years ago after i got autodrafted 3 top flight WRs in a row

3 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Not an apology..? Okay. 

BTW, I didn't call you tactless. I meant your response. But again, I'm sorry.

Respect.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@mistakey I just proposed you a blockbuster. Let’s get crazy.

Too crazy for my blood.

getting boat raced by horny...damn. Sucks having to face Chubb today

Edited by buno67

wrong thread

Edited by buno67

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

wanna brag, am bragging, have bragged

This