Fantasy football ?!

bosko1616

9 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Could've benefited from a good WR. If only you had Doug Baldwin. 

12 hours ago, buno67 said:

Man my team completely shtt the bed. Damn you Golden Tate. Losing my playoff spot. 

Lost my last 4 games. Thought I was a lock at 7-2. Damn.

Sorry about that.  Tate helped me squeeze in there last night.  I think that making the playoffs with my #1 pick averaging 6.6 FFP a week is darned impressive.  ;)  

Thank you, James Conner, and your ill-advised haircut.  

Made it to 8-5, with smoke and mirrors.  

Image result for playoffs baby

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

If someone was starting Henry they were desperate for a boom or bust performance. Henry didn’t deserve starts especially if you had decent talent on your roster.

Yeah it isn't like Kamara or Chubb was on his bench. Just one of those things. Maybe Sutton will have a big day as a flex player, that is who he would have been in for not a starting RB.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah it isn't like Kamara or Chubb was on his bench. Just one of those things. Maybe Sutton will have a big day as a flex player, that is who he would have been in for not a starting RB.

Got sutton in cos Sanders went down. 

Henry has been pretty meh all year.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Made up 15 points so far in the playoffs.  Picked up Robby Anderson on a whim.  

Now only down 10 points, after last week's meltdown.  

Should at least make tomorrow somewhat interesting.

Still not thrilled you won't be playing, James Conner.  

Let’s show the full story. I’m beating you by now 13 pts playing guys like DJ Moore, desean Hamilton and Curtis Samuels while Melvin Gordon, OBJ, and Watkins are all on the bench. Lol salute on the Robbie Anderson. I was thinking about grabbing him as well but u grabbed him first 

Archived