Khalil Mack traded to the Bears (Page 19)

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

A fact before they have even played a snap in 2018 LOL Come on man, you're kidding me right?   I've been watching football much too long to buy into offseason hype froma team that hasn't sniffed the playoffs in 20 years lol 

You know we have made the super bowl more recently than you guys, right? and then after that run have also made the NFCCG. and we've won our division more times that you have in the last 15 years. but keep being ignorant.

15 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

in your opinion the Bears are the most improved team since last season on paper.  That's nice, let's see where this improvement gets them because I assure you it wont be the playoffs.   I'm telling you trabinski isn't a good Qb and this is a QB driven league.  

You clearly don't know that much about him since you didn't even come close to the right spelling of his name, lol.   I would venture to guess you didn't watch him, and just looked at his stat line, without the context in that he had literally the worst offensive playcalling in the year last year.  In interviews, Loggains even admitted to "handicapping" the offense so that they didn't try to ask Trubisky to do too much, under John Fox's orders, not to mention some of the worst WR's in the NFL. 

I get you need to try and rationalize, but there is no chance the Bears are #2 overall next year.  Maybe we dont make the playoffs, at this point its hard to say one way or the other.  But to say that the Bears haven't grown from this point last year is just ignorant. 

4 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

You know we have made the super bowl more recently than you guys, right? and then after that run have also made the NFCCG. and we've won our division more times that you have in the last 15 years. but keep being ignorant.

Your team is straight trash and because they made a super bowl 15 years ago has what relevance for the 2018 season?  Give me a break.  Your team is bottom feeding trash that is all hype and no substance.   You're QB is trbinsi-trash what more needs to be said than Trabinski LOL

1 minute ago, TankWilliams said:

You clearly don't know that much about him since you didn't even come close to the right spelling of his name, lol.   I would venture to guess you didn't watch him, and just looked at his stat line, without the context in that he had literally the worst offensive playcalling in the year last year.  In interviews, Loggains even admitted to "handicapping" the offense so that they didn't try to ask Trubisky to do too much, under John Fox's orders, not to mention some of the worst WR's in the NFL. 

I get you need to try and rationalize, but there is no chance the Bears are #2 overall next year.  Maybe we dont make the playoffs, at this point its hard to say one way or the other.  But to say that the Bears haven't grown from this point last year is just ignorant. 

Ill give you the pick most likely wont be top 3 but thinking the Bears will be good is laughable.  

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Your team is straight trash and because they made a super bowl 15 years ago has what relevance for the 2018 season?  Give me a breah.  Your team is bottom feeding trash that is all hype and no substance.   You're QB is trbinsi-trash what more needs to be said than Trabinski LOL

You state that the Bears haven't made the playoffs in 20 years, I come back with facts proving you wrong, and you reply with insults, purposely misspelling names, and nothing of substance.

Internet commenting at its finest. 

9 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

If we wasted a draft pick on Martavius Bryant. I have no words.

Bryant's career is over

Grudens career needs to be over, too. The first thing he did when he got here was release Aldon Smith, then he turns right around and trades a premium pick for the offensive version of Aldon.

? this trainwreck of a day is becoming comical  at this point. 

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Ill give you the pick most likely wont be top 3 but thinking the Bears will be good is laughable.  

Laughable?  No.  Its not even remotely "laughable" to think they will be good.  There is still football to be played.  But you are seriously kidding yourself if you think that the odds of the Bears being good is so low that its laughable.

4 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

You state that the Bears haven't made the playoffs in 20 years, I come back with facts proving you wrong, and you reply with insults, purposely misspelling names, and nothing of substance.

Internet commenting at its finest. 

That is exactly what I think of Trabinski, I love how I spell it differently and incorrectly every time.  He's so worthless I refuse to even look up how to spell his name correctly.  That is how good he is and guess what he'll be holding a clipboard or selling used cars in 4 years.  Go Bears SMH

8 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

That is exactly what I think of Trabinski, I love how I spell it differently and incorrectly every time, he's worthless trash that I refuse to even look how to spell his name.  That is how good he is and guess what he'll be holding a clipboard or selling used cars in 4 years.  Go Bears SMH

I actually watched Trubisky play a few good games last year, so you might be eating these words, just saying man.

Archived