Jump to content
squire12

Preseason WEEK 1, GDT vs Tennessee

Recommended Posts

I thought I was going to miss the first quarter until I remembered you can rewind on gamepass :x 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I'll be expecting frequent updates from everyone watching the game tonight.

I'll let you know which quarter Rodgers is traded in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every year I keep wishing that the preseason never even existed. Here's hoping that no starters get injured in a useless game that means nothing that'll impact their availability/season for when the games actually do matter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I'll let you know which quarter Rodgers is traded in

To OAK for Mack and their 2019 & 2020 #1 picks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to seeing CB's Herb Waters and Lenzy Pipkins in action

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be watching to see if Kumerow breaks all Jeff Janis' GOAT preseason WR records.

On defense I'm excited to see the young ILBs, man I hope one of them is good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shanedorf said:

Looking forward to seeing CB's Herb Waters and Lenzy Pipkins in action

This is true. I suspect this will be Mr. Waters last shot at the GBPs roster - unless all his injury downtime has earned him more PS time.
If I had to guess, Goodson and Rollins are probably on the bubble.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Truthfully. I want to see Kizer more than anything else. I'm prepared to be let down though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Norm said:

Truthfully. I want to see Kizer more than anything else. I'm prepared to be let down though.

I think he's got the tools. When/if the decision making kicks in will make the difference IMO.
I've seen Hundley. He's got some tools too - but his decision making is terrible IMO and he plays scared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'll be watching to see if Kumerow breaks all Jeff Janis' GOAT preseason WR records.

On defense I'm excited to see the young ILBs, man I hope one of them is good.

Peter King is super high on the guy.

Kizer outshines Hundley in all areas tonight IMHO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Leader said:
1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

I'll let you know which quarter Rodgers is traded in

To OAK for Mack and their 2019 & 2020 #1 picks :)

I was thinking at halftime Rodgers would come out in a Titans jersey and Mariota, Corey Davis and Harold Landry would come out in a Packers jersey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Norm said:

Truthfully. I want to see Kizer more than anything else. I'm prepared to be let down though.

I won't be let down. The guy has tools. He in no shape or form was ready to be a starting NFL QB last year. That is on Hue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I won't be let down. The guy has tools. He in no shape or form was ready to be a starting NFL QB last year. That is on Hue. 

What if he throws 5 straight picks doe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Norm said:
8 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I won't be let down. The guy has tools. He in no shape or form was ready to be a starting NFL QB last year. That is on Hue. 

What if he throws 5 straight picks doe

then we'll trade him to Buffalo for Corey Coleman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×