FF Devy League Discussion Thread

IDOG_det

Got all the rosters set.

@BigBillsFan13 unless I'm counting wrong, it looks like you only drafted 19 NFL players (23 total). Not sure if that happened because of trades, or if I just missed someone. If I missed someone you should be able to add them. If not, then you'll be able to add someone tomorrow morning.

@Oregon Ducks you can only have 8 WR's and you had 9. I didn't add Dede Westbrook to your roster, if you have any WR that can go to IR you can add Westbrook to your roster if you still want him

@utley4568 you didn't add Mike Williams to your roster and you're at the roster limit for WR's. If you put Carlos Henderson on your IR you can add Mike Williams to your team.

Besides those three, I don't think I missed anything. If I did miss anything else you should be able to add/drop players. I want to give everyone time to make sure their rosters are right, so don't add or drop any new players until 8am EST Thursday morning. The only adds/drops before then should only be made to correct any mistakes.

21 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

Got all the rosters set.

@BigBillsFan13 unless I'm counting wrong, it looks like you only drafted 19 NFL players (23 total). Not sure if that happened because of trades, or if I just missed someone. If I missed someone you should be able to add them. If not, then you'll be able to add someone tomorrow morning.

I traded picks to JFIN for WR Jordan Matthews. I went to add him on Fleaflicker but I couldn't find him.

• 2 weeks later...