2019 prospects and outlook

Dr.O

Ideally if Allen isn’t there at 3 I’d try and move down with the Jags or giants and pick up a 2nd rounder(and more obviously) and would go

R1: Raashan Gary DE Michigan

R2: Hollywood Brown WR OU

R3: Michael Dieter OL Wisconsin

R3: Alex Bars OG Norte Dame

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

The issue is there’s no good FA WRs. There’s depth WRs that an upgrade for us (bc we really only have Q and Robby) but that's it. 

I’d feel comfortable with a core of Robby, Q, FA, Rookie, Burnett, Roberts. We aren’t going to be able to fix everything in 1 year and that’s something we have to accept, put more emphasis on building up the OL and take a shot on a WR that fits the scheme.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr.O said:

I’d feel comfortable with a core of Robby, Q, FA, Rookie, Burnett, Roberts. We aren’t going to be able to fix everything in 1 year and that’s something we have to accept, put more emphasis on building up the OL and take a shot on a WR that fits the scheme.

Totally agree with that we can’t fix everything in 1 offseason. Butbthe way I se wit is this defense is only missing 1 pass rusher to be a good defense. Where the offense needs pretty much everything. So if we’re going to neglect something... it should be defense.

27 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Totally agree with that we can’t fix everything in 1 offseason. Butbthe way I se wit is this defense is only missing 1 pass rusher to be a good defense. Where the offense needs pretty much everything. So if we’re going to neglect something... it should be defense.

See I don’t think it’s smart to neglect any side of the ball, we’re far off on both sides so getting talent on both sides is needed

35 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

See I don’t think it’s smart to neglect any side of the ball, we’re far off on both sides so getting talent on both sides is needed

Difference of opinion which is totally ok. I don’t think we’re far off on defense. So I do think we can afford to sacrifice a bit there in FA and the draft.

I just read Alabama wanted Jonah Williams to play center but he was best option to play LT.   This would be a intriguing options to play draft Jonah Williams to play Center.  However I would not draft him at #3.  this would be a trade down scenario.  I have a feeling no OL will be picked in the top 10.  The defense is to good to pass up this year.  If I were to go offense I would pick a WR before going OL.  

16 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

So you’d be ok with a WR group of Q, Robby, Burnett, Roberts and a 3rd Rounder?

Lol if it’s someone like Kupp, Godwin, Golladay or 4th round Westbrook sure.  In two years they are at least as good as the #5 pick  Corey Davis and better than the 7th (Williams) and 9th (Ross). 

2 hours ago, Rich51 said:

Lol if it’s someone like Kupp, Godwin, Golladay or 4th round Westbrook sure.  In two years they are at least as good as the #5 pick  Corey Davis and better than the 7th (Williams) and 9th (Ross). 

We draft Hansen and Stewart’s not those guys.