Preseason week 3: The haul vs. Wentz

Thomas5737

Would you rather have the haul or Nick Foles?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have the haul or Nick Foles?

Just now, Reginaldm9 said:

He didn't even get hit. You can't blame that on anything but a freak accident. 

I'm aware it was a freak accident. But if we run the ball on one of the first three plays, we probably score and that fourth down play doesn't even happen.

59 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

All the fire Hue, start Baker faithful... celebrate... you'll definitely have your wish... Tyrod probably out half the season...

I'm more of the play Stanton to get Hue fired crowd, but I'm bummed to see Tyrod break his wrist there. We were hopeful for a minute there. Vegas is about to win a lot of money. 

Just now, DawgX said:

I'm aware it was a freak accident. But if we run the ball on one of the first three plays, we probably score and that fourth down play doesn't even happen.

Lol it’s preseason - prob wanted to practice throwing at the goal line cause we sucked in pracice

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

Okay. So what happens if hands the ball off, falls backwards and breaks his wrist then? It could've been any play is what I'm saying. 

Archived