PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

8 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Sorry if this was meant for me. I had asked X to be pmed and tagged to make my pick.

Just got off plane and still in baggage claim but wanted to keep it moving 

Don't think it was aimed at you.  Just having general discussion to try and keep everyone happy.  

1 hour ago, detfan782004 said:

Sorry just landed in DC

i had asked X to do my pick but don't think he was tagged or pm

Z White with Jacobs on hold out and 1 year deal is decent value for my last pick 

Completely garbage pick. He was my #1 target in this draft.

Woof. Feels like the drop in talent is steep this year. I’ll take a flyer on Hull for like the 5% chance he becomes anything useful. I’ve gotten lucky with those smaller pass-catching backs before (White, Cohen, Hines). Won’t get my hopes up very much though. 

9 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Woof. Feels like the drop in talent is steep this year. I’ll take a flyer on Hull for like the 5% chance he becomes anything useful. I’ve gotten lucky with those smaller pass-catching backs before (White, Cohen, Hines). Won’t get my hopes up very much though. 

Yeah same feeling over here kind of why I decided to start the DST/K train this year. 

2 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Attention!!!!

From this point forward please Tag & PM the next person drafting.

I feel this help move the draft along.

I PM'D  @Karnage84 when he was on the clock around 13 hours & he respond quickly.

THANK YOU!

I had no idea that I had been OTC for 1 hour let alone 13 of them. With my picks being so far down the list and the draft at the pace that it was, I wasn't monitoring it actively. 

I'll keep it in mind for next time. However, I'm alone looking after my two kids this weekend... so I'm probably not going to be checking in much until Monday AM. FYI. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Sorry if this was meant for me. I had asked X to be pmed and tagged to make my pick.

Just got off plane and still in baggage claim but wanted to keep it moving 

You might have tagged me and I completely forgot that, so my bad.