PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

I will be away from my phone/computer for a few hours. I am open to offers for pick 1.9 if anyone is interested. Send me an offer and I'll consider it while OTC. Not sure which way to go here, but won't hold things up too long if I don't see anything come through. 

2 minutes ago, X_Factor_40 said:

I will be away from my phone/computer for a few hours. I am open to offers for pick 1.9 if anyone is interested. Send me an offer and I'll consider it while OTC. Not sure which way to go here, but won't hold things up too long if I don't see anything come through. 

I sent one in sleeper. 

• Like 1

Decided to stay at 9 after thinking it over for a bit. I felt I invested a lot to move up and figured I’d roll the dice here. I’m happy to land two of my top targets after a busy year of trading and turning over the roster.  

@WE-R-Lions is OTC! 

Looking at potentially adding more veteran QB to mix.  May move Likely, Reed or Dotson

QB- Richardson

QB- Maye

RB- Z White

RB- J Jacobs

RB- J Cook

RB- C. Brown

WR- Harrison Jr

WR- Pittman

WR- Hollywood Brown

WR- Reed

WR- Doston

TE- Laporta

TE- Likely

K-Tucker

I will finish this draft but considering stepping away from league after this season. 

To get scolded for talking with other owners in an app that is meant to communicate because one owner didn't like notifications is absurd.

This is beyond belief honestly. My bad for using the chat feature of league to um chat and respond to other owners: