Preseason Week 3: Indianapolis Colts vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Shanahan is so mad right now lol. 

But this is why I don't get why so many teams are resting their guys this week. I mean if they have injuries sure, but why not get them at least a quarter? It's clear these teams are rusty right now and that is expected. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

This is hilarious, another drop. Thought that was a great play by Hooker.

Garoppolo with a money pass nonetheless. 

This team has a lot of unforced errors. I could see a scenario where this team loses 2 more games than it should just because of that.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'd feel reasonably confident that he will...like i said, at least the first two weeks. The Foster suspension matches up well with when we may be comfortable with McKinnon and Breida's health moving forward.

I think we cut someone like Lee once Foster returns. But who knows, there are always going to be other injuries so it may not even matter. Morris could be the best runner on the team, or second behind Breida. 

Just now, oldman9er said:

I was suggesting that Morris has (and should have) cemented a spot on the 53. You? 

And I'm saying that's fine...but again, it's not like cutting him would be a great atrocity that should warrant Shanny being immediately fired....

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think we cut someone like Lee once Foster returns. But who knows, there are always going to be other injuries so it may not even matter. Morris could be the best runner on the team, or second behind Breida. 

Possible, I'm still wrapping my head around Lee making the roster (I thought he had no real shot this year, but I've seen him getting quite a bit of love to making the roster). It all really depends on what Shanny values here. Maybe Burbridge makes the roster over James, and that makes Shanny comfortable in cutting Mostert, so the third running back would just be Morris. But all things considered, lets say that Breida and McKinnon are 100% completely healthy...is Morris even active on game days if he and Mostert are on the roster? He doesn't do special teams, so I'm not sure he would be. But again, I have no clue.

Archived