Preseason Week 3: Indianapolis Colts vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Jimmy G wanted to go to Goodwin there but like last week, was able to get to his second option for a big conversion. He's been good today, but we need to end this drive with a TD. Looking like how our offense looked in the first few weeks with Garoppolo when he took over last year. Penalties and drops killing all these drives.

How the hell do you have 209 yards in the first half and only three points to show for it? 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Jimmy G wanted to go to Goodwin there but like last week, was able to get to his second option for a big conversion. He's been good today, but we need to end this drive with a TD. Looking like how our offense looked in the first few weeks with Garoppolo when he took over last year. Penalties and drops killing all these drives.

How the hell do you have 209 yards in the first half and only three points to show for it? 

Yeah, I'm largely encouraged by the offense, even with us consistently shooting ourselves in the foot. The end result isn't ideal (only 3 points), but very promising. High on the offense, not inspired by the defense. But I think that's how I've felt since the off season and wasn't expecting that to change.

Archived