Black Friday Cuts

49erurtaza

Hoping these guys don't get cut but there's a chance: Alex Erickson (WR), Auden Tate (WR)

Personally think there is zero chance of Erickson getting cut, but other Bengal fans think it could happen.

Guys that can play but might get cut, that I'm not going to lose any sleep over: Josh Shaw (DB), Brian Hill (RB), Trayveon Henderson (S), Jon Brown (K)

@Yin-Yang

WRs Tommylee Lewis, Keith Kirkwood and Austin Carr won’t all make the team. Carr was in camp with you guys for a bit last year, and he’s arguably looked the best of the 3 this season. 

On defense Mitchell Loewen is a rotational DE who can kick inside for a bit of an interior rush. Tyeler Davison is a run stuffer DT. They both are being pushed out by younger players it appears, but I still have Davison making the team 

1 hour ago, pigsooie5 said:

Hroniss Grasu is OK but has potential still

Need a guy that can play Tackle; I think Grasu is a center right?  We'll basically take any OT.  I mean you can't really get much worse than Bobby Hart, Cedric Ogbuehi, and Jake Fisher.  Bobby Hart went from guy that can't make the roster for the Giants awful OL, to our best RT.  HALP...

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

Need a guy that can play Tackle; I think Grasu is a center right?  We'll basically take any OT.  I mean you can't really get much worse than Bobby Hart, Cedric Ogbuehi, and Jake Fisher.  Bobby Hart went from guy that can't make the roster for the Giants awful OL, to our best RT.  HALP...

I really liked Fisher coming out of Oregon, could see him signing with Chicago as a swing T to reunite with Helfrich next year.

34 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Please send any and all average DB’s Kansas City’s way!

I don’t see too many average DBs getting cut considering how many below average DBs make teams every year 

3 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Any offensive lineman that are average at least?

Not average yet, but OT Rick Leonard and C Cameron Tom are both really promising. Saints might try to stash at least one on the practice squad. 

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

Not average yet, but OT Rick Leonard and C Cameron Tom are both really promising. Saints might try to stash at least one on the practice squad. 

I have a feeling if any team tries to stash a promising offensive lineman on the PS they are gonna get raided 

5 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Wide receivers???

Perhaps Markus Wheaton. 

I'm anticipating the Eagles to go with 5 Wideouts. Alshon Jeffery, Nelson Agholor, Mike Wallace, Mack Hollins, Shelton Gibson

Another Eagles player that could be let go, but I would hold on to is RB Wendell Smallwood

Archived