Black Friday Cuts

49erurtaza

15 hours ago, Dome said:

Not average yet, but OT Rick Leonard and C Cameron Tom are both really promising. Saints might try to stash at least one on the practice squad. 

Any promising OL that gets cut will immediately be claimed by the Jets. 

To answer the thread for the Jets: I don’t think a team will claim any of our cuts. The only possibility would be at WR where a player like Chad Hansen is likely getting cut. Some team may claim him if they were high on him during the draft. Also maybe at TE if a team needs depth or a blocking TE. One of Clive Wolford or Eric Tomlinson is getting cut. 

17 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Need a guy that can play Tackle; I think Grasu is a center right?  We'll basically take any OT.  I mean you can't really get much worse than Bobby Hart, Cedric Ogbuehi, and Jake Fisher.  Bobby Hart went from guy that can't make the roster for the Giants awful OL, to our best RT.  HALP...

Dave Gettleman's first move was instantly cutting Bobby Hart. He didn't even wait a day until the season was over, after the regular season finale. I feel so bad for the Bengals that he is starting.

17 hours ago, pigsooie5 said:

I really liked Fisher coming out of Oregon, could see him signing with Chicago as a swing T to reunite with Helfrich next year.

I really want Fisher to be successful, but he still gets overpowered a good amount.  I still have hope that he can develop into a starting caliber Tackle, but right now Bobbie Hart looks better than him.  Which is a sad statement...

2 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Breshad Perriman. Dorsett's already on the Pats, so you can add another crazy fast 1st round bust from 2015.

All we’d need is Kevin White for a complete set of 2015 first round WR busts.

Archived