Preseason Week 4: Los Angeles Chargers at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Ataal said:

Anyone here think Beathard should get the #2 spot over Mullens?  Someone convince me, because I don't see it. 

tbh they're both pretty bad. But at least Mullins is actually able to move the ball down the field. Albeit against 2's and 3's.

Big **** Nick with the nice running TD.

Darrell Williams is horrible. Can we cut him at halftime?

Also, Cooper is moving like he is 38 instead of 28. I don't know if he isn't healthy yet, but at this rate he is not going to be active for game days. Potential cut? The problem is that nobody else is stepping up either. Why isn't Pace Murphy getting some reps with the twos?

Just now, Geek said:

tbh they're both pretty bad. But at least Mullins is actually able to move the ball down the field. Albeit against 2's and 3's.

Big **** Nick with the nice running TD.

I don't want either of them starting, but my eye test sees NFL attributes in Mullens.  I don't feel that way about Beathard at all. The only compliment I can pay him is that he's tough.   

These 4th preseason games would make the old school 50 NFL players happy. Nothing but runs and sacks lol. 

Dj Jones won't begin the year as a starter but only a matter or time until he is the starting NT. 

Solly looked like a beast on that opening drive, and Blair looked good as well. 

Julian Taylor will be good one day and maybe really good, but he's not better than Armstead right now. Got too high on a few runs that went for solid gains his direction. 

Come on Cole…. 

Archived