What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

I don't know if the Chipotle's here but they mess everything up lol. I always hear how good Chipotle is and then i go and im like "this is just a slop fest of some "Mexican" ingredients" ..

It's the chain experience. Create something that given the ingredients and cookware, anyone can make with perfect consistency every time, at the expense of nuanced flavor.

put these premeasured things in this cooker. Press this button. Take it off when it beeps. Put this much of this when someone asks for this.

The good thing about it is that no matter where you go, you can stop at one and know exactly what you're getting. The downside is that any place where good cooks are given freedom to make food how they want will make Chipotle taste like monotoned garbage.

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Im dying @Gmen4ev right now at "safe word" LMAO. 

You never know how much you can take the first few times. Always practice caution with the bros. Certainly wouldn't want to hurt each other. Would put a damper on the shower session afterwards.

7 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

We revive the dead bro via aggressive mouth 2 mouth resuscitation. 

As long as you have a 100% success rate. I can't hate another bro for doing what he and his bros love most.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Y'all took this totally the wrong way.

Bucs would go to jail for murder. Psure I couldn't touch him as long as he still has that beard protecting his face.

2dk0b5h.jpg

It's still there. And as unkempt as usual.

Speaking of... was at the gym a couple days ago, walked into the bathroom and saw a dude just standing there, using the hand dryer to blow dry his....nether region right with everything in full view.

Some people have no shame.

4 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

You never know how much you can take the first few times. Always practice caution with the bros. Certainly wouldn't want to hurt each other. Would put a damper on the shower session afterwards.

Hot showers I presume?

Cold showers and my bros don't mix

Just now, iPwn said:

Speaking of... was at the gym a couple days ago, walked into the bathroom and saw a dude just standing there, using the hand dryer to blow dry his....nether region right with everything in full view.

Some people have no shame.

Was he an old timer? 

Awkward naked old timers and men's locker rooms....a tale as old as time. 

Speaking of that, i was going to shave, manscape a bit and take a shower, but right when i went to start the water in the shower, i remember i am a member of 24 hour fitness and how nice it would be to do it there in the company of 48 other bros. Last week a guy name Ed turned me on to a new shave butter, i really like to think im getting my moneys worth from my club experience at 24 hour fitness. 

Edited by Bednarik60

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

And when you mean shower session you mean your bros and you car pooling in the Trans Am to 24 Hour Fitness to shave and shower with other bros. 

#TheClubExperience 

It depends on the bro. Some bros love a good shave down. Nice and clean, not a hair on their perfect muscular bodies.

Other bros love the bear look. Like a caveman almost. Hair everywhere. But still thick. Like a bear as I described.

Myself personally prefer my bros without hair as explained earlier.