What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

this is what I picture California to be like...just a bunch of people sitting around the bro that looks like Jesus, listening to him tell stories.

734530_461258573936205_1858427956_n.jpg

Add drums (cuz it would totally be a drum circle) and a recently legalized drug and yeah... pretty much, pretty much.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

If you want.

But they blow the poo air from the bathroom directly on to your hands.

I always used them to dry my pants incase I ever got some dribble on them...

Also, at some point I need to get back to planning my fictional ska band where the one random guy that's in every ska band who doesn't actually play an intrument or sing and yet is somehow still always on stage and part of the band... well in this band, that guy's name is Waffles Benghazi.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Also, at some point I need to get back to planning my fictional ska band where the one random guy that's in every ska band who doesn't actually play an intrument or sing and yet is somehow still always on stage and part of the band... well in this band, that guy's name is Waffles Benghazi.

I was born to be Waffles Benghazi.

My TV got left on ABC, and now there is some super weird movie on. I cannot figure out what is going on, but one of the characters just turned into an octopus, and another into a dragon. I'm now more confused than I was before.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

My TV got left on ABC, and now there is some super weird movie on. I cannot figure out what is going on, but one of the characters just turned into an octopus, and another into a dragon. I'm now more confused than I was before.

Future Oscar winner, imo.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Sounds like something I watched on redtube last night  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

As long as Gmen is there, you don't need to wash your hands.

I'll always have a bros back.