What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 hours ago, pwny said:

Good morning. We’ve had him for 3 weeks now, so here’s our cat, Bowie.

uvbBA7R.jpg

rhMzjWj.jpg

Lmao dude looks exactly like my wife’s cat that was missing last month

while looking for her we realized she’s the most common looking cat on the planet. There’s like 3 cats identical to her just in our neighborhood 

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

Lmao dude looks exactly like my wife’s cat that was missing last month

while looking for her we realized she’s the most common looking cat on the planet. There’s like 3 cats identical to her just in our neighborhood 

Yeah, short hair tuxedo cats are pretty common. 

Reminds me of a story. I had a husky growing up, and she would escape from the house far more than you would like. One day, my mom came home from work and rushed in the house telling us to stop screwing around because the dog was loose. I looked at her weird and then looked over where the dog was laying down. Turns out a neighbor got a husky that looked exactly like ours and she got loose. 

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

@pwny

quick question. Did you get that miracle grow potting soil strictly for your cat to lay in?

Because I wish I had a human that loved me as much as you love your cat if you’re bringing dirt in the house for it.

Nah. I am growing herbs and had the planter box inside with plans to keep it inside until they germinated. That picture was the day we got him. As soon as we got him out of there, I moved it outside.