What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 hours ago, cddolphin said:

My new goal in life is to become rich enough that anytime a cashier hands me change that includes coins, I can just throw them right into her face without having to worry about financial repercussions. I hate coins. 

This will only work if you yell, "Making it hail ya'll" and then fling it right in their face.

8 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

That looks like cat puke.

6139c669e2039dc1c29874315427b2073bd8a78c

Don't knock it til you try it.

The korma... not the cat puke.

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Sweet baby jesus that was one brutal workday. Flew by in the blink of an eye for the most part, but holy cow thank god it is Friday.

Pretty sure I'm having a stroke cause I read blink as "b-link" like four or five times before I got it. 

Jesus I'm dumb. Hope it's a stroke

Think i mentioned this before. Girl I thought was hitting on me told me a couple weeks ago that she had an ex wife and I was like oh ok she’s a lesbian time to move on to straighter pastures then yesterday she told me it’s her ex boyfriends ex wife and that she just called her her ex wife to be funny and now I’m like dang I can barely even follow along then she touched my arm while she laughed and it was a top 5 moment of my life 

• Like 1

Also a wedding bartender was talking to me about this creepy dude that kept hitting on her and said he wouldn’t stop asking her what her butt does (dude was old lol) and later on asked her if she was pregnant and winked at her and I said my advice is to be born ugly like I was and then you won’t have to worry about getting hit on. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Think i mentioned this before. Girl I thought was hitting on me told me a couple weeks ago that she had an ex wife and I was like oh ok she’s a lesbian time to move on to straighter pastures then yesterday she told me it’s her ex boyfriends ex wife and that she just called her her ex wife to be funny and now I’m like dang I can barely even follow along then she touched my arm while she laughed and it was a top 5 moment of my life 

Isn’t this chick like 18? And her ex has already been divorced? id stay away from this one.

and if it’s not that one, wtf you doing with your arms them ladies won’t leave em alone 

Edited by Dome

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Isn’t this chick like 18? And her ex has already been divorced? id stay away from this one.

dont listen to him @Tyty

life is short. see where this goes, but dont come on too strong. just have fun with this initial flirtation period for a while

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

dont listen to him @Tyty

life is short. see where this goes, but dont come on too strong. just have fun with this initial flirtation period for a while

Don’t listen to him @Tyty

Life is short. grow a moustache tonight, next time you see her act like you don’t recognize her. 

• Like 2

Just now, Dome said:

Don’t listen to him @Tyty

Life is short. grow a moustache tonight, next time you see her act like you don’t recognize her. 

dont listen to him @Tyty

you have an ex. she has an ex. instant connection. next time you see her, refer to your "ex husband". she will appreciate the callback reference. then see if you can cold read her on whether brendan dassey is guilty or not. step 2 is to transtition this to watching making a murderer at your house. 

• Like 2

I just realized if this girl thought that calling someone else’s ex wife her ex wife was in any way funny or even remotely humorous she’s probably as dumb as a box of rocks. She’s a non-threat other than a crazed tantrum when SHTF and potentially going off the handle and stabbing someone due to a total lack of coping skills.

@Tyty you have my blessing

Edited by Dome

19 minutes ago, Dome said:

and if it’s not that one, wtf you doing with your arms them ladies won’t leave em alone 

This one is probably around my age I think. This one isn’t the other one I brought up before, but the one I brought up before before 

13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

dont listen to him @Tyty

I never come on as anything but relaxed/apathetic so were Gucci 

• Like 1

Just now, Tyty said:

This one is probably around my age I think. This one isn’t the other one I brought up before, but the one I brought up before before 

But did she think calling her ex’s ex wife her ex wife was a funny joke? 

cause that’s like a punishable offense IMO

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

But did she think calling her ex’s ex wife her ex wife was a funny joke? 

cause that’s like a punishable offense IMO

Idk apparently she was deeply involved w this fella and this fella had kids with the ex wife and she kinda became a step mom of sorts and had to deal with the ex wife on a somewhat regular basis. So yeah I can see it being pretty funky but 9/11 was an inside job