What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, Desperado82 said:

Couldn't live down south for this reason.

Loved Florida when I was down in January and March/April, Texas in early May wasn't too bad...no way I could deal with it now. 

Pretty much every month not named July/August makes up for it. Mid 80-Low 90s in just about every month. Nice to be in shorts and flip-flops from Dec-Feb.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Technically it was like part of Mexico way back then, but I get your point. 

I don't have to remember the Alamo, I was there. Damn Santa Ana. Ruined a pretty slick dance off between Davy Crockett and Jim Bowie...

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

I don't have to remember the Alamo, I was there.

You sound like my drunk Uncle talking about Nam. He also wasn't in Nam. He was stationed off shore fixing helicopters. 

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Damn Santa Ana. Ruined a pretty slick dance off between Davy Crockett and Jim Bowie...

Read that as David Bowie and was like that's no contest.

Just now, patdt13 said:

Really cannot stand when people post on facebook with blatant spelling mistakes. It's 2017--we all have spell check.

I just couldn't stand people bickering on there. 

At least when people fight over petty crap and embarrass themselves on here I don't have to know them.

12 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I hope everyone that buys on Amazon uses Amazon Smile. Literally no reason not to.

Yup. Makes me feel a little better about myself seeing the number. 

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

I just couldn't stand people bickering on there. 

At least when people fight over petty crap and embarrass themselves on here I don't have to know them.

Yeah lol bickering over everything to. 

I deactivated mine a while ago, just felt like every one felt like they were walking on egg shells with every one. Either your super agreeable with every once on there or you just shouldnt say anything cause your begging for drama.