What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

20 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

If it's that bad, maybe you should talk to Amy in HR. If u seek Amy, remember the HR department moved to the third floor.

If that doesn't work, just try in a stronger tone.

15 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

If that doesn't work, just try in a stronger tone.

This will only work if he's lucky. 

Is it weird I'm sad I don't have to go to the cancer center in Grand Rapids Mi anymore? It's a two hour drive every time but I'll miss the front desk people, nurses, pharmacists, and a few doctors. Health is better now than it's been in a long time and I'll be looking to get a job soon, first in four years. 

2 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

I mean, he could keep trying until the world ends.

That would drive me crazy

4 minutes ago, Viewsfromthe206 said:

I didn't know how much I actually needed this forum update. 

What was your previous username? I don't recognize the current one

9 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Is it weird I'm sad I don't have to go to the cancer center in Grand Rapids Mi anymore? It's a two hour drive every time but I'll miss the front desk people, nurses, pharmacists, and a few doctors. Health is better now than it's been in a long time and I'll be looking to get a job soon, first in four years. 

Nah, not weird to miss people you know.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Nothing weird at all.

Why not make the drive and stop in and say hello if you miss them? I'm an RN and when I worked bedside occasionally former patients would stop in and we always enjoyed seeing them.

Seeing someone walk in healthy and thriving after only having seen them at their lowest points is really gratifying and one of the best parts of the job IMO.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Sometimes I go a bit overboard with them, sorry. Oops! I did it again. 

I swear, if you do that one more time