What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

10 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

Girlfriend came home today to find my uncle washing his car in our driveway. Waved to her and simply said, "Was in the neighborhood, figured I'd give her (pointing to his car) a wash."

Pretty sure my uncle is a serial killer

LMAO.... 

Ughhh.. That's interesting move for sure. 

10 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

It's like the site just assumes since we are all grown men posting on a web forum that we are desperate for a woman. 

Weird, mine is all plane tickets to Southeast Asia and My Little Pony stuff.

38 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Why would you play board games when video game systems are getting so advanced?  Surely you could have a better experience playing whatever game through your gaming system. 

Board games with friends are generally a lot more interactive. Nothing wrong with video games; I still love 'em. But it's a completely different experience than playing a board game or other taple top game.

35 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Weird, mine is all plane tickets to Southeast Asia and My Little Pony stuff.

Mine is cars and Latinas. Two things I love the most. 

6 hours ago, The Gnat said:

So, I have developed the initial version of a board game, rules, player powers, "board", and now i want time to actually get a prototype up so that I can start play testing it with people.

very cool, do you want to publish or just have it to play with friends? What kind of game? What's the game about?

I've tried this a couple times as well. Never really got off the ground, stuck in the initial testing/tweaking phases, but I kept everything so I can work on them later.

3 hours ago, coors said:

I've never been to St Louis before, I'm going down in a few weeks to visit my sister.

Restaurant recommendations?

I have been a few times and can't remember anything,  i browned out every time lol, but you can try the local BBQ, google best BBQ places, that what that area is known for, be a easy bet for something good.