What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Im mid GOT rewatch and woke up to the Hodor episode. Why?

Like. Why?

Why did I chose to start my day off so sour. Its 8 am and I have too many emotions.

Perhaps you're a ***** and don't hold the door open enough

• Like 1

Hi Americans. I just want you all to have a good day when you wake up on this (hopefully) fine Sunday :) 

Beautiful spring day here on the other side of the pond (finally), a fine crisp blue-sky day approx 60F. Not sure what you guys do on a Sunday that doesn't involve football, maybe taking advantage of some of that amazing scenery you have? I'm about to smash 4 poached eggs on toast, maybe with some avocado. Certainly accompanied with a f strong black coffee. 

Have a good'un, as we'd say :P

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Hi Americans. I just want you all to have a good day when you wake up on this (hopefully) fine Sunday :) 

Beautiful spring day here on the other side of the pond (finally), a fine crisp blue-sky day approx 60F. Not sure what you guys do on a Sunday that doesn't involve football, maybe taking advantage of some of that amazing scenery you have? I'm about to smash 4 poached eggs on toast, maybe with some avocado. Certainly accompanied with a f strong black coffee. 

You used Fahrenheit like a real American. 

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Thanks bb

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

So I told this chick I am dating that I was in a funk mood and to send me nudes. She sent a super unflattering picture. Now I have to jump off a tall ledge to cleanse my eyeballs. 

You as much of a charmer IRL as you are here?

• Like 1