What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If you were President you'd get wasted and then pass out on the nuclear bomb button.

Fortune 500 CEO, on the other hand - I'll just pass out and press a button that lays everyone off.

I'll merely spin it to what such a layoff does to our 10k and our earnings report, notate the raise in our stock prices, maybe even buy a competitor out, then take their CEO out to dinner where I get drunk, call his mother a hooker and then pee on him.

How is this not visionary?

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

ET, I knew you were from Texas, but I didn't know that you were W. Cool man! Hand some of that cash to your Bizzarro half!

I'll give you the Rangers. I sure as hell don't want them.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Fortune 500 CEO, on the other hand - I'll just pass out and press a button that lays everyone off.

I'll merely spin it to what such a layoff does to our 10k and our earnings report, notate the raise in our stock prices, maybe even buy a competitor out, then take their CEO out to dinner where I get drunk, call his mother a hooker and then pee on him.

How is this not visionary?

You got to peeing on people way too quickly to be a CEO or a president.

This one might not stay up by I stand by the joke.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You got to peeing on people way too quickly to be a CEO or a president.

This one might not stay up by I stand by the joke.

It's still visionary.

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It's still visionary.

Personally, I think the real way to keep that approval up is pass executive orders that have no chance of being legal but are good for morale.

"Anyone who roots for Alabama football and Kentucky basketball is barred from owning property."

"@Tyty's name is hereby legally changed to Reek"

Just stuff like that.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'll give you the Rangers. I sure as hell don't want them.

I'll take the Paul Dolan approach, whine about money, dump salary, refuse to pay anyone, make general hard to prove and likely untrue statements, all while my team's value quintuples over the next 20 years, and then sell them. (PAUL, SELL THE FREAKING TEAM ALREADY!)

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'll take the Paul Dolan approach, whine about money, dump salary, refuse to pay anyone, make general hard to prove and likely untrue statements, all while my team's value quintuples over the next 20 years, and then sell them. (PAUL, SELL THE FREAKING TEAM ALREADY!)

That's the Jeffrey Loria approach man.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Personally, I think the real way to keep that approval up is pass executive orders that have no chance of being legal but are good for morale.

"Anyone who roots for Alabama football and Kentucky basketball is barred from owning property."

"@Tyty's name is hereby legally changed to Reek"

Just stuff like that.

I will happily remove my penis if it means people will like me when I die 

30 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I will happily remove my penis if it means people will like me when I die 

You could have succumbed to cancer and not had to lose your junk if that was your only goal. 

Live long enough and you become the villain. Thats what batman taught us.

45 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You could have succumbed to cancer and not had to lose your junk if that was your only goal. 

Live long enough and you become the villain. Thats what batman taught us.

But then I wouldn’t have fulfilled the prophecy of reek