What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

27 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I missed choker talk? Damn.

I actually need this conversation to continue. I was telling the wife about how chokers are coming back in style, and suggested she get a few. She kinda blew me off (guess she didn't see it on her mommy FB group page so it can't exist) so if I can get the talk churning here, might be able to get her to wear one...

6 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I actually need this conversation to continue. I was telling the wife about how chokers are coming back in style, and suggested she get a few. She kinda blew me off (guess she didn't see it on her mommy FB group page so it can't exist) so if I can get the talk churning here, might be able to get her to wear one...

I ain’t helping you here. You late 30 somethings need to stop appropriating 20 something culture.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

The female neck & collarbone >>>

Sounds like she just needs a reminder about how primally titillating it is for her to 'relinquish' her neck to her husband.

5 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I ain’t helping you here. You late 30 somethings need to stop appropriating 20 something culture.

You 20somethings need to stop digging into us late 30somethings past to find your fashion trends. Get your own style. 

10 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You 20somethings need to stop digging into us late 30somethings past to find your fashion trends. Get your own style. 

Then they’re not justifyably coming back. Make sure your wife sees this post on it. 

1 hour ago, texans_uk said:

Our summer is officially over

Some news outlets have said we won't have a sunny day in August ? 

That sounds like whats up. Your in England yeah? 

Im dying for some rain now. Everything just gets kinda dusty and gross with no rain. 

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

That sounds like whats up. Your in England yeah? 

Im dying for some rain now. Everything just gets kinda dusty and gross with no rain. 

I'd just like to say we do get a bad rep for rain, but right now the weather is playing to the stereotype for sure.