What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Our opposition has done nothing but spread hate during their tenure.

We only want to promote peace and happiness as well as dank memes.

Pwny/Glem 2020

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

You know exactly what I meant. It was sarcasm. It was joking. We were all smiling. And a question like that is just fake news.

We do not believe in fake news in this campaign.  We deal with facts.

7 minutes ago, pwny said:

All I’m reading is that rags doesn’t respect @ramssuperbowl99 as a voter. 

Facts like pwny equating us not buying a vote to not respecting a vote.  When the thought of buying a vote is as disrespectful as it comes.

@Malfatron do you believe in the idea of buying votes which undermines the integrity of the democratic process?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

You know exactly what I meant. It was sarcasm. It was joking. We were all smiling. And a question like that is just fake news.

I dont find the future of ff.com a laughing matter. Maybe your campaign finds this website and all its posters a big joke. But not us, sir. 

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Our opposition has done nothing but spread hate during their tenure.

We only want to promote peace and happiness as well as dank memes.

Pwny/Glem 2020

They make promises of dank memes...but what do they actually give you?

Nothing more than recycled Kobe memes if that.  They can't even give you memes from the last 2 weeks.

Ask yourself this: does rags even know what he is running for? 

The answer is no. He is simply here to run opposition to the runaway success of our campaign. He stands for nothing, except his own ego. How quick he was to flash credentials and run for something he knows nothing of. 

We’re running to make Footballsfuture great. That’s the campaign. That’s the campaign. There’s no positions at play here. It’s simply the idea that Footballsfuture can be great again. Any opposition to that is simply that; opposition to the idea that Footballsfuture can be better than it is, that it can regain all the greatness of the past, meld that with what works now, and forge ahead for a greater tomorrow on this forum. 

Ask yourself why anyone would want to stand in the way of that. 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

They make promises of dank memes...but what do they actually give you?

Nothing more than recycled Kobe memes if that.  They can't even give you memes from the last 2 weeks.

Glem is a walking meme.

Pwny/Glem 2020

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont find the future of ff.com a laughing matter. Maybe your campaign finds this website and all its posters a big joke. But not us, sir. 

No one ever ends anything with ",sir." or ",ma'am.".  We aren't in the 1850's preparing for a duel.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

No one ever ends anything with ",sir." or ",ma'am.".  We aren't in the 1850's preparing for a duel.

Clearly you havent realized we are knee deep in a game of gun/sword/falcon punch. Nothing but 1850's duels. 

1 minute ago, pwny said:

Ask yourself this: does rags even know what he is running for? 

The answer is no. He is simply here to run opposition to the runaway success of our campaign. He stands for nothing, except his own ego. How quick he was to flash credentials and run for something he knows nothing of. 

We’re running to make Footballsfuture great. That’s the campaign. That’s the campaign. There’s no positions at play here. It’s simply the idea that Footballsfuture can be great again. Any opposition to that is simply that; opposition to the idea that Footballsfuture can be better than it is, that it can regain all the greatness of the past, meld that with what works now, and forge ahead for a greater tomorrow on this forum. 

Ask yourself why anyone would want to stand in the way of that. 

Do I know what I am running for?  I am running for the future of the FF forum.  The very forum that took myself and my BDL family in when we were forsaken by our homeland.  We owe everything to this forum.  This forum has become our home and where we find refuge.  And I will not stand aside while there are those who wish to destroy our home for dank memes.  Dank memes they can not even provide!  

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Glem is a walking meme.

Pwny/Glem 2020

And your running mate can not even spell his own name correctly.  That's the closest to a meme you have gotten.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:
8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No one ever ends anything with ",sir." or ",ma'am.".  We aren't in the 1850's preparing for a duel

I appreciated your post, matts.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

And your running mate can not even spell his own name correctly.  That's the closest to a meme you have gotten.

You call this forum your home, and yet you don’t even understand the lore of how names have come to be on this forum. How can you even pretend to understand how to make this forum better if you fail to understand it in the state it currently resides?