What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, pwny said:

You call this forum your home, and yet you don’t even understand the lore of how names have come to be on this forum. How can you even pretend to understand how to make this forum better if you fail to understand it in the state it currently resides?

You equate your running mate being unable to spell his own name to the lore of this forum?  Please.  That is more than a slight leap of logic.  

However, we do accept that we may not know everything about every subforum here.  That is why we are willing to work with those subforums to make FF the best it can be.  Unlike our opponent who evidently knows all there is to know about everything.

12 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The very forum that took myself and my BDL family in when we were forsaken by our homeland.  We owe everything to this forum.  This forum has become our home and where we find refuge.  

Now I just wanna know this story

Okay everyone, lets be objective. I want to give a thorough review of the glen/ipwn rhetoric: 

1. Cant spell on the internet
  2. Admitted they are a walking meme
  3. Campaign uses the phrase "fake news"
  4. During their campaign for (re) election, a pandemic breaks out. 
  5. Slogan is "Make _________ Great Again"

Anyone else getting a sense of deja vu? 

Edited by Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Okay everyone, lets be objective. I want to give a thorough review of the glen/ipwn rhetoric: 

1. Cant spell on the internet
  2. Admitted they are a walking meme
  3. Campaign uses the phrase "fake news"
  4. During their campaign for (re) election, a pandemic breaks out. 
  5. Slogan is "Make _________ Great Again"

Anyone else getting a sense of deja vu? 

Glad to have your vote solider

Just now, Ragnarok said:

You equate your running mate being unable to spell his own name to the lore of this forum?  Please.  That is more than a slight leap of logic.  

However, we do accept that we may not know everything about every subforum here.  That is why we are willing to work with those subforums to make FF the best it can be.  Unlike our opponent who evidently knows all there is to know about everything.

The spelling of my running mate’s name runs deep through forum history. It is not simply a misspelling of his own and never was a misspelling of his own. It is but a story that dates back half a decade through the rich history of the forum. A rich history that you so callously throw away as him being unable to spell. 

But I would expect nothing less than someone who immediately threw his hat in the ring to be the running mate in a race he still doesn’t have any idea what it is for.

Ragnorok, you speak lovingly of the forum that took you in. But I believe you’re forgetting some details of your transition to this forum. Tell me, who was the global moderator that helped transition the BDL into the forum? Who was the global moderator who took charge in helping everyon transition over to the new version of Footballsfuture? It was me.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

The spelling of my running mate’s name runs deep through forum history. It is not simply a misspelling of his own and never was a misspelling of his own. It is but a story that dates back half a decade through the rich history of the forum. A rich history that you so callously throw away as him being unable to spell. 

False. His name was gmensomething for a very long time. If you are going to throw stones, at least have the facts. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Now I just wanna know this story

Ok, in the Fantasy/Sim/GM subforum you will find BDL.  Which stands for Bizzaro Dynasty League.  BDL came over from WalterFootball when the forums died off(because Walt was focused more on content than the forums) so that we wouldn't have to shut down the league.  We are all good friends, know each other's real names, and a number of us have met.  

It's a year round dynasty league where we draft, have ERFAs/RFAs, have a full free agency, and do weekly write ups against other teams so we can vote on a winner.  I love it.

We could always add a co-owner.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

Who was the global moderator who took charge in helping everyon transition over to the new version of Footballsfuture? It was me.

Probably the reason most of us stayed on the old forum so long, tbh

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok, in the Fantasy/Sim/GM subforum you will find BDL.  Which stands for Bizzaro Dynasty League.  BDL came over from WalterFootball when the forums died off(because Walt was focused more on content than the forums) so that we wouldn't have to shut down the league.  We are all good friends, know each other's real names, and a number of us have met.  

It's a year round dynasty league where we draft, have ERFAs/RFAs, have a full free agency, and do weekly write ups against other teams so we can vote on a winner.  I love it.

Have you never heard the story of commissioner Glem?

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

False. His name was gmensomething for a very long time. If you are going to throw stones, at least have the facts. 

False. His forum name was gmen4ev for a long time. 5 years ago, he began being called Glen (or without the capital g) because people kept having “gmen” autocorrect to “glen”. His name on his birth certificate is not Glen, nor is it anything resembling said name. Due to the resounding usage of his name as such, and him being willing to change for the people, he changed his username to Glen. Shortly thereafter, @Adrenaline_Flux began calling him Glem. Over the last year, that has taken foot and he has again molded himself to what the people want and now is called Glem. 

If you are going to throw stones, at least have the facts. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pwny said:

But I would expect nothing less than someone who immediately threw his hat in the ring to be the running mate in a race he still doesn’t have any idea what it is for.

Ragnorok, you speak lovingly of the forum that took you in. But I believe you’re forgetting some details of your transition to this forum. Tell me, who was the global moderator that helped transition the BDL into the forum? Who was the global moderator who took charge in helping everyon transition over to the new version of Footballsfuture? It was me.

Just because a history is rich does not mean that it should be celebrated.  If you are even telling the truth.

More falsehoods in assuming I did not know what I was signing up for...especially when you didn't question my answer earlier.

I do remembering The LBC being very helpful in bringing BDL into FF.  All I remember about the transition to the new forum was the issues.  So many issues.

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

We could always add a co-owner.

Aka a poor man's JDI

• Like 1