What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

48 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

1. Frog memes

As long as we’re excluding Kermit memes here, agreed. It doesn’t help that the scum of the earth use it, either. 

I never posted frog memes but just really enjoyed the reactions they caused. The idiots  that got offended were to funny, like you could just tell these were all the kids who's were parents were up at the school every other week having a problem with there child being bullied lol, they had the parents who organized the participation trophies and was truly proud of there child when they took home Most Improved Player for the 3rd years in a row. 

Edited by Bednarik60

5 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

I just enjoy a good troll job specially when the person/persons being trolled are completely full of BS. Just seemed like anyone who was bothered by the Frog memes were full of crap, way to sensitive, anti free speech,  anti American. 

The frog itself is whatever. But if you go to actual holocaust denier websites or actual white supremecist websites (and not just ones that “I disagree with, so they’re racist” but actual ones that suggest racism is their purpose on the front of the website), you’ll see the Pepe used constantly as pretty much the only meme they use. It certainly ruins the enjoyment of the silliness of a meme, kinda in the same way that your grandma using a meme makes it too mainstream. 

7 minutes ago, iPwn said:

The frog itself is whatever. But if you go to actual holocaust denier websites or actual white supremecist websites (and not just ones that “I disagree with, so they’re racist” but actual ones that suggest racism is their purpose on the front of the website), you’ll see the Pepe used constantly as pretty much the only meme they use. It certainly ruins the enjoyment of the silliness of a meme, kinda in the same way that your grandma using a meme makes it too mainstream. 

Oh,  i wasn't talking about that stuff, i have had zero exposure to the "alt right" or any of that stuff. Sorry to hear that has been yours and other peoples experience with that meme.  

Like i associate it with just purely silliness from safe, sane conservative people , not whackadooos crazies who think the Holocaust didn't happen, thats pretty sad there still people out there like that. 

Edited by Bednarik60

39 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Like i associate it with just purely silliness from safe, sane conservative people

When that’s all I saw it as, I never had a problem. I goofed around with it too. There’s like 3 Jaguars Pepe memes that got decent attention across the internet that I made. And I still don’t have a problem with it, because most people who use it probably have never seen it used almost in a religious type of hatred. But when you see an echo go off on a friend, and see those people use it alongside an extremely vile and dangerous attack (including a full dox and everything else), it kinda takes the interest out of it.

4 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

Confirmed LETSGOBROWNIES is unable to utilize higher order thinking skills.

Don't discourage him. He's good people in my book. And my book is all that matters.

4 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

@steadypimpin funny you say that, i have had BMX'ing of late on my mind, was talking with a friend from high school about how we loved guys like Ryan Nyquist , Matt Hoffman, and Dave Mirra, like the coolest thing you could have in our neighborhood were Haro's and Redlines, then everyone turned 16 and no one touched a BMX bike again once we realized all the girls ourage weren't hanging out with us cause they were with guys with cars lol... 

What bike would you look at getting when you get one?

Not sure what he's got.  I've got three S&M frames up on pegs in my garage right now.  A first-gen ATF, a Hucker, and I can't remember the specific model on the third - it's a 38 Special and was S&M's first venture into making what's now become the Speedwagon (IIRC, it was either called the Slasher or the Speed Demon).

Damn, this is making me want to reassemble and get out on bombing hills and hitting dirt ramps again.